Rate Dr. Kim Harwood

Dr. Kim Harwood's Ratings

I had my BA with Dr Harwood in May this year and am stoked with my results! Dr Harwood made my experience wonderful from the start. He was caring, so friendly and ensured that I was happy with everything before going ahead. His staff were wonderful on the day and his pre and post op care has been outstanding. I couldn't be happier and can definitely recommend him to anyone wanting BA surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

As soon as I met Dr Harwood I felt comfortable and decided immediately the surgery was for me. On the day he kept my husband right beside me right up until the last minute, made me feel very comfortable and put my mind at ease as I was getting very scared and unsure jut before the surgery. I didn't realise how much I was going to love my new breasts! They are perfect for my size and look very natural which is what I was wanting. I couldn't be happier, thank you Dr Harwood and to your team,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Professional kind caring just amazing! Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I had a Ba with dr Harwood Recently and he is a master at what he does.
Nothing was ever a problem
For him or his staff. When I was unsure about size I was welcomed
In for Another consult to help
Me with my decision. When I again changed my mind the day before surgery Dr
Harwood organised shipping of a different implant overnight for me.
The operation itself was smooth and recovery was easy.
Dr Harwood post op care
Is excellent. And the results outstanding!
He truly cares about what he does.
I very highly reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Words can not explain how happy I am with Dr Harwood. I've never felt soo comfortable with any Practitioner in my life until now. He's very understanding and does outstanding work; I'm lost for words. Definitely recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I researched many Drs for my BA and had been turned away by many who did not want to deal with someone who was born with a heart defect, late one night after email a list of Drs Dr Kim Harwood emailed me straight back asked me about my heart condition and knew what he was talking about when it came to before and after care. I have had many serious surgeries in my life and of all the Drs I have ever dealt with Dr Harwood was just wonderful his manner and professionalism was outstanding and his staff were the same. At almost 50yrs old this was surgery I had waited a long time for and I am not disappointed with either the result or the treatment from such a wonderful team. I would highly recommend Dr Harwood and have already given a few of his cards to friends who have been thinking about a BA. Thank you just doesn't seem enough but a huge THANK YOU to Dr Kim Harwood and his wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

It is a shame that the rating only goes as high as a 5 because Dr Harwood is definitely a 10 out of 10, there is no better surgeon than him. I know a couple of people who have been to see Dr Harwood for differing reasons, and all have been extremely happy with their result. After consulting Dr Harwood about a problem I was having with one of my implants done by another surgeon which turned out to be ruptured, I knew he was the doctor for me. Dr Harwood actually listens to you and to what you want to achieve. He is highly skilled, experienced, knowledgeable, caring, honest, and very professional. I am extremely happy with my result, and I simply can't thank Dr Harwood enough. The only thing I am disappointed about is that I didn't go to him for my initial breast augmentation. If you are looking to have breast augmentation, look no further because you can't get better than Dr Harwood and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Harwood to anyone looking at having a breast augmentation. I had my operation done last year in June, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat! Dr Harwood is very helpful and kind and is an AMAZING surgeon. The staff at the Rejuvination Clinic were also so lovely. I've received an unbelievable amount of possible feedback on how natural my boobs look (i created a diary account online documenting my experience). Can't thank Dr Harwood enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Kim Harwood! For all the ladies that are researching for the surgeon that is right for you. I highly recomend Dr Harwood! You will meet a surgeon that is caring, gentle and have a open heart nature. Recently I went thru a lump in left breast (benign...phew) and a rupture in one of my implants done by another surgeon. I rang Dr H in a panic state. He assured me all will be ok and guided me tnru a difficult moment. I'm now 6 wks post opp (29th oct). My BA looks better then my first surgery done by another surgeon. My breast is level and my scars are so neat. I can confidently say I rate Dr H and his team (Georgia, Barbara, Jane and Jenny) 110% in all areas. They all compliment ea other in a unique way and manner which made me feel so comfortable and cared for. Enjoy the moment ladies : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

To any ladies out there that have decided that they want a breast augmentation but do not know where to go, or who to go to with such a huge decision.... I did extensive research and went to many appointments. My last appointment was with Dr Harwood and immediately I knew he was the person to help me feel complete! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything so clearly! I took in a photo of what I would like to look like and I kid you not...... I look better than the pic I took in!! It's been 2 weeks since my BA and inverted nipple surgery and I just can't believe how fantastic they look! ! One of The best decisions I've ever made ! The staff are absolutely incredible! Truly caring and nurturing ladies! I just can't thank them enough!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425600].votes_count ]]