Rate Dr. Kim Harwood

Dr. Kim Harwood's Ratings

Very happy with the whole experience, from consultation to surgery to post op care. Dr Harwood is such a kind and caring Doctor which makes all the difference when going through an experience like BA! My results are amazing and I'm so happy I went through Rejuvenation Clinic. The staff are wonderful and were great at keeping my nerves at bay. Am referring a few girlfriends who are interested :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I'm 3 weeks post op, I gave him very little to work with and I had no idea what I wanted, I could not be happier with the results, just amazing!! .So stoked,!!! He recommended 310CC nuance for me and I went with that and had faith he was the expert. I had no pain and was off meds all together by day 4. 3 weeks later can barely see the incision. I was refered by a friend to Dr Harwood and the mans a genius. I'm one very happy customer, big thumbs up from me. Feeling like a girl, happy days!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I had my BA in october 2014. For the first couple of weeks I felt as though i'd been hit by a bus so I maintained pain medication inclusive of sleeping tablets and managed well. I was able to do slight exercise (slow walking on a treadmill) from day 3. I'm now 3 months post op and am very happy. My new look isn't obvious (12D) but my body now feels in proportion. I would recommend Dr Kim Harwood to anyone (i've since referred 2 other women with success) - he and his staff especially Georgia are fantastic - caring, considerate and easy to talk with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Kim Harwood 2 weeks ago, December 16th. Even though I'm a mere two weeks post operative I am absolutely stoked with my result. My recovery was completely pain free, I didn't need the pain meds he provided - no joke. The look of my breasts is 110% what I wanted, natural looking as possible. The staff were amazing, Dr Harwood has a great bed side manner and made me feel comfortable. I was initially sceptical of his talent and found it very hard to put trust into someone who claimed to give me what I wanted (I felt this way for no reason at all, I'm untrusting by nature). Ooooh did he prove me wrong. I would recommend Dr Kim Harwood without any hesitation at all, he is fantastic at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2666907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I had my BA with Dr Harwood in May this year and am stoked with my results! Dr Harwood made my experience wonderful from the start. He was caring, so friendly and ensured that I was happy with everything before going ahead. His staff were wonderful on the day and his pre and post op care has been outstanding. I couldn't be happier and can definitely recommend him to anyone wanting BA surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

As soon as I met Dr Harwood I felt comfortable and decided immediately the surgery was for me. On the day he kept my husband right beside me right up until the last minute, made me feel very comfortable and put my mind at ease as I was getting very scared and unsure jut before the surgery. I didn't realise how much I was going to love my new breasts! They are perfect for my size and look very natural which is what I was wanting. I couldn't be happier, thank you Dr Harwood and to your team,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Professional kind caring just amazing! Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I had a Ba with dr Harwood Recently and he is a master at what he does.
Nothing was ever a problem
For him or his staff. When I was unsure about size I was welcomed
In for Another consult to help
Me with my decision. When I again changed my mind the day before surgery Dr
Harwood organised shipping of a different implant overnight for me.
The operation itself was smooth and recovery was easy.
Dr Harwood post op care
Is excellent. And the results outstanding!
He truly cares about what he does.
I very highly reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Words can not explain how happy I am with Dr Harwood. I've never felt soo comfortable with any Practitioner in my life until now. He's very understanding and does outstanding work; I'm lost for words. Definitely recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I researched many Drs for my BA and had been turned away by many who did not want to deal with someone who was born with a heart defect, late one night after email a list of Drs Dr Kim Harwood emailed me straight back asked me about my heart condition and knew what he was talking about when it came to before and after care. I have had many serious surgeries in my life and of all the Drs I have ever dealt with Dr Harwood was just wonderful his manner and professionalism was outstanding and his staff were the same. At almost 50yrs old this was surgery I had waited a long time for and I am not disappointed with either the result or the treatment from such a wonderful team. I would highly recommend Dr Harwood and have already given a few of his cards to friends who have been thinking about a BA. Thank you just doesn't seem enough but a huge THANK YOU to Dr Kim Harwood and his wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469161].votes_count ]]