Rate Dr. Kim Harwood

Dr. Kim Harwood's Ratings

Words can not explain how happy I am with Dr Harwood. I've never felt soo comfortable with any Practitioner in my life until now. He's very understanding and does outstanding work; I'm lost for words. Definitely recommended!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I researched many Drs for my BA and had been turned away by many who did not want to deal with someone who was born with a heart defect, late one night after email a list of Drs Dr Kim Harwood emailed me straight back asked me about my heart condition and knew what he was talking about when it came to before and after care. I have had many serious surgeries in my life and of all the Drs I have ever dealt with Dr Harwood was just wonderful his manner and professionalism was outstanding and his staff were the same. At almost 50yrs old this was surgery I had waited a long time for and I am not disappointed with either the result or the treatment from such a wonderful team. I would highly recommend Dr Harwood and have already given a few of his cards to friends who have been thinking about a BA. Thank you just doesn't seem enough but a huge THANK YOU to Dr Kim Harwood and his wonderful team.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

It is a shame that the rating only goes as high as a 5 because Dr Harwood is definitely a 10 out of 10, there is no better surgeon than him. I know a couple of people who have been to see Dr Harwood for differing reasons, and all have been extremely happy with their result. After consulting Dr Harwood about a problem I was having with one of my implants done by another surgeon which turned out to be ruptured, I knew he was the doctor for me. Dr Harwood actually listens to you and to what you want to achieve. He is highly skilled, experienced, knowledgeable, caring, honest, and very professional. I am extremely happy with my result, and I simply can't thank Dr Harwood enough. The only thing I am disappointed about is that I didn't go to him for my initial breast augmentation. If you are looking to have breast augmentation, look no further because you can't get better than Dr Harwood and his team.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Harwood to anyone looking at having a breast augmentation. I had my operation done last year in June, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat! Dr Harwood is very helpful and kind and is an AMAZING surgeon. The staff at the Rejuvination Clinic were also so lovely. I've received an unbelievable amount of possible feedback on how natural my boobs look (i created a diary account online documenting my experience). Can't thank Dr Harwood enough.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Kim Harwood! For all the ladies that are researching for the surgeon that is right for you. I highly recomend Dr Harwood! You will meet a surgeon that is caring, gentle and have a open heart nature. Recently I went thru a lump in left breast (benign...phew) and a rupture in one of my implants done by another surgeon. I rang Dr H in a panic state. He assured me all will be ok and guided me tnru a difficult moment. I'm now 6 wks post opp (29th oct). My BA looks better then my first surgery done by another surgeon. My breast is level and my scars are so neat. I can confidently say I rate Dr H and his team (Georgia, Barbara, Jane and Jenny) 110% in all areas. They all compliment ea other in a unique way and manner which made me feel so comfortable and cared for. Enjoy the moment ladies : )

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

To any ladies out there that have decided that they want a breast augmentation but do not know where to go, or who to go to with such a huge decision.... I did extensive research and went to many appointments. My last appointment was with Dr Harwood and immediately I knew he was the person to help me feel complete! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything so clearly! I took in a photo of what I would like to look like and I kid you not...... I look better than the pic I took in!! It's been 2 weeks since my BA and inverted nipple surgery and I just can't believe how fantastic they look! ! One of The best decisions I've ever made ! The staff are absolutely incredible! Truly caring and nurturing ladies! I just can't thank them enough!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I was recommended to Dr Kim Harwood by a work colleague and on that recommendation booked an initial consultation. Once I met Dr Harwood I knew he was my Dr and had breast augmentation surgery 19/11/2013. I have suffered from cardiac arrest under anaesthetic previously so was stressed about the procedure and had many concerns. Dr Harwood assured me during my initial consultation that he and his staff would take every precaution to enable my desired result without any complications. On the day the confidence, assurance and professional caring way that I was treated put me completely at ease. Nothing was kept from me, every step was explained fully and great care was taken. Post operative I have been very well taken care of and Dr Harwood has made himself available every time I have had a question. I could not recommend him highly enough and thank Dr Harwood, Barbara, Jane and Georgia for their great care, compassion and understanding from start to finish.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Kim Harwood 2 weeks ago and can not speak highly enough of him. I flew from the U.K to Australia as I had spoken to so many people who have had great results with Dr Harwood. The staff are lovely. They responded very quickly to my emails and were so helpful as I had a lot of questions and worries ! I have had no bruising and one day of swelling. From day 1 they looked great and I could not be happier . They are perfect and exactly what I wanted. Kim spent a lot of time talking to me so I was 100% sure I was going to get the right result. I was very nervous on the day of surgery and Dr Harwood made me feel at ease. Not only is he an amazing surgeon but a lovely person.... Some people think I'm crazy for flying half way across the world just because I wanted him to do it but I am glad I did as I am so happy with the result.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I am now 3 weeks post op from my Breast Augmentation with Dr Kim Harwood and could honestly not be happier. A few of my friends had BA with Dr Harwood and highly recommended him. After my first initial appt. I was very happy with how comfortable I felt with Dr Harwood and the advice he gave me for size, shape and position; I booked surgery two weeks from that date. I went into my initial consult completely set on exactly what I wanted (size, shape and position) and after hearing what I was looking for Kim suggested something completely different. I ended up deciding to follow Kim's suggestions and I could not be any more happier. It's exactly everything I wanted and more. I highly recommend Kim Harwood for B.A's. His staff were also very helpful and understanding and answered all my questions and emails promptly. (My sister who went to a different Dr for her B.A has even said she wishes she went to Kim and will definitely go there in the future when needed.) :)

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

hi cant recommend Dr Harwood enough and very friendly helpful staff as well. Had breast augmentation with brazilian silicone implants just over week ago. I am super happy with the results. Love them. Dr Harwood made me feel completely comfortable from the moment I met him through the entire process. Fabulous attention to detail, great stitching,perky awesome result, family atmosphere, fabulous.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag