Dr. Fu Qiang Zhang

Dr. Fu Qiang Zhang

Rate Dr. Fu Qiang Zhang

Dr. Fu Qiang Zhang's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Zhang after diagnosed with a herniated disc. Unable to get out of bed in the morning, and feeling pain all day long. After just 1 treatment I feel much better. I will return to see him again tomorrow 4/24/10 for a follow up treatment. I also saw the herbal specialist and she gave me a mixture of herbs to help with numerous other ailments. Definitely worth the $35 investment (herbs were free of charge). Sounds too good to be true but they are fantastic!!!

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

After seeing 5 Western Medicine Specialists who were not able to treat my symptoms, Dr. Zhang's treatment corrected the imbalance which caused the pain. Definitely worth going the holistic approach.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fu Qiang Zhang came HIGHLY recommended by 2 friends not acquainted with each other~first some 15 years ago, then again several months ago. I finally decided to visit him with my fiance. What a blessing! Dr. Zhang is a renowned Chinese herbalist and NYS~licensed acupuncturist. He's a kindly elderly gentleman who's the best advertisement for his practice; he looks and acts so healthy and vibrant! He obviously knows how to take very good care of himself and passes that knowledge on to others happily. He's patient, effective, efficient, detail~oriented, a great listener and repeats every detail of one's complete medical history for an accurate diagnosis without missing a beat! He's a marvel to behold! I recommend him to family, friends and neighbors without reservation. He's fluent in Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) and English. He's like a G.P. His daughter, Jenny, is his staff, and she's very much like her wonderful father. The gentleman who prepares herbs is also courteous.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag