Rate Dr. Jessica D. BORDON

Dr. Jessica D. BORDON's Ratings

Attended my foot ulcer/infection as inpatient at Christa Santa Rosa in New Braunfels, TX. Followup office visits. Skilled and professional with an excellent, human bedside manner. Highly rated by this cowboy. Saved my foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I went in to see Dr. Cerda and she was real nice and very diligent on me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

My husband and I went to see Dr. Cerda based on a referral from my primary doctor after I had broken my foot. Her staff was very patient as well Dr. Cerda with all of the questions I had. I only had to wait fifteen minutes in order to get into a room and only fifteen minutes once I was in the room. I was also very impressed with her due dilgence in reading my all my information prior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425722].votes_count ]]