Rate Dr. Michael Zalar

Dr. Michael Zalar's Ratings

Dr. Zalar has been my eye doctor for years. He is awesome! Personable, cares about your eye health, and takes time to discuss your concerns, address any issues, and ensures your comfortable with the decision you both agreed upon for your eye health.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Zalar for years and will continue to do so (even though I now live in Manassas and the trip is longer). He treats his patients well and is very thorough with examinations.

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

I've visited the office twice. The wait was about 15 minutes or so. The staff is friendly. Also, I like the hours 7 to 7 Monday through Friday plus Saturday hours. Great for working people! Dr. Zalar is very knowledgeable and seems concerned about his patients. I plan to visit his office again next year for my annual eye exam.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag