Dr. James Douglas Clarke

Dr. James Douglas Clarke

Rate Dr. James Douglas Clarke

Dr. James Douglas Clarke's Ratings

Dr. Clarke actually happened to come across me in the E.R. I was in the process of being transported from the E.R. to my own room when I went into cardiac arrest. Dr. Clarke, fortunately happened to be passing by and acted immediately. My heart had stopped but he is responsible for bringing me back to life and for that I am so thankful. Since then, I have switched cardiologist's to him because he is a true blessing and I owe my life to him. He saved my life and I would recommend that anyone trust their heart in his hands and I have heard many stories dealing with Dr, Clarke just like mine, He is also a great person overall. Very caring and compassionate.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Clarke is an extremely intelligent and compassionate physician. He has sincere attachments to his patients. Dr. Clarke does not just inform his patients of the cardiac condition they are suffering from but he makes sure they fully understand their condition so they are able to take on their symptoms and illness. As a cardiologist, he gives his personal cell phone number to patients on a regular basis. He is available to his patients and has a certain sensitivity that makes them feel at ease. Dr. Clarke is truely an amazing physician offers way more than just experience.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag