Rate Dr. John D. Carr

Dr. John D. Carr's Ratings

Dr. Carr has been my physician for five years, and his knowledge of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and its implementation into his practice has without question saved my life. I am off seven medications, down 80 pounds and have more energy than I have ever had in my adult life. Dr. Carr take the time to take a detailed medical history of his patient, and he listens carefully to patient symptoms. He is very easy to talk to, and sees his patients as people, not a chart or a set of lab results. He has a marvelous sense of humour, which helps put patients at ease. His dedication to his profession and striving to make his patients as healthy as possible is second to none. I travel a great distance to be taken care of by Dr. Carr, and I can tell you without reservation it's more than worth it.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag