Rate Dr. Christopher Guistolise

Dr. Christopher Guistolise's Ratings

He is a very gentle doctor. I came to him five years ago after a car accident and in such pain that I could not turn my head to the left, nor sit for more than twenty minutes at a time. He gradually helped me heal to the point where the pain is gone. He is very good with insurance companies and car accidents, and what both require to get your healing in motion. His office staff associate is extremely friendly and helpful. She has a great deal of knowledge when it comes to what your insurance covers, etc. Occasionally they are a bit behind schedule so you have to wait ten minutes or so to get adjusted. They also have classes on nutrition and healthy living where they don't try to sell you products - it's just info you can use. If you have been skeptical about chiropractors in the past - I recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426051].votes_count ]]