Rate Dr. Christopher D. Ciryak

Dr. Christopher D. Ciryak's Ratings

This doctor claims to have a 'state of the art faclity' yet there isn't anything very 'state of the art' about it. I found it to be quite boring. I've been to other chiropractors who offer much more. I went there because I couldn't get in to my usual doctor soon enough. This doctor got me right in yet I wasn't impressed with the facility. The staff lacked personality, appeared too tense, didn't make eye contact with me and never smiled. I didn't feel very welcome. Just not pleased here. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][426503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Chris to anyone seeking chiropractic care. He is dedicated to helping me find relief from my discomfort, and he's very likeable and approachable. Staff was very friendly too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ciryak for anyone seeking chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Wonderful cordial staff. Always has a smile on their face and ready to help in any way they can. Very easy to schedule appoints with day and evening hours. Dr Ciryak is extremly approachable. He is very knowledgable when treating his patients and is always ready to answer any questions you might have. He is very concerned with your overall health. He recently moved into a new office and one of the things I like most about it is the wide screen video that continually plays information concerning all types of health problems and how chiropractic can help. I have been very satisfied with my treatment and have seen much improvement with my back problems. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends. The first time you go it will be as strangers, but you will leave as friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426500].votes_count ]]