Rate Dr. Dale Detzler

Dr. Dale Detzler's Ratings

I met Dr. Detzler about 10 years ago after my first car accident. He worked on my shoulder,neck and back , using the traditional chiropractic practice for about 2 years. All of my discomfort and pain went away. However, I had another car accident 8 months ago. I went back to Dr. Detzler hoping to relieve me of pains. I initially wanted the traditional chiropractic practice as it worked wonders on me 10 years ago,but after about the 3rd/4th sessions, the traditional way was not working for me. I finally agreed to try his new method of Network Spinal Analysis. This method is about awareness of your spine and body. I was skeptical of this method in the first few sessions, but...over time, it has lessened the pain in my neck and shoulder. It has also made me more aware of my body positioning while at work or just sitting in front of my computer. It has been 8 months and I am definitely feeling better! I recommend Dr. Detzler to my friends and family or acquaintance looking for a positive long term health. He's office staff is also accommodating and helpful. If you need more info, check out his website: http://www.detzlerchiropractic.com/

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I've been having my treatment for over a month, and I really happy. Dr D has helped so much, and I thankful I've had the opportunity to meet him, and how much he has helped with my lower back pain!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I have noticed just an improvement in feeling emotionally free due to the mobility and stretches of my spine. The restraints I usually stretch around my lower back during the entrainment eventually left. I started to feel lighter as this is carried into my everyday life and handling stress a bit more calmly and sleeping with ease without thinking as I usually do before going to bed. I still continue the entrainment and look forward to more improvements along the way. During my last session I honestly felt most of the stiff pain on my lower back went away. I thank you so much for your genuine care and would highly recommend Dr. Detzler!

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I've had persistent lower back pain after years of sport and not taking proper care of myself. I have mainly self-treated with pilates and swimming, trying to avoid surgery as some doctors love to recommend. Dr D's practice is traditional chirpractic, as well as being about bringing awareness to your body so that it can heal itself and change the patterns that create ongoing pain. He works with me to train mind and body to deal with itself differently so that the pain I am used to stops being part of my life. After 12 sessions, and 24 more planned, I am feeling stronger, straighter and more aware of my spine. My back corrects itself when I am slouching and the pain is subsiding. Our body and mind are so connected it is worth the investment to give yourself the best chance of long term health. Dr Detzler is warm, passionate, and excellent at what he does. He is very patient and thorough and I'm excited to be getting so much better. Thanks Dr D :)) See http://www.detzlerchiropractic.com/

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

I'd been to see a number of back experts before I visited Dale. Always, the same pattern was repeated: I'd get treatment, I'd feel good for a month or so, and then drift back into a state of pain. So back to the chiro and the cycle would repeat itself. When I went to see Dale, I was in so much pain, I could barely stand myself. I could barely walk and sitting at the computer was extremely painful. Not only did he end the cycle of pain, but he also got me back in touch with my body. I never realized how detached from my body I'd become, nor how the pain caused me to dissociate myself from my pelvic area. I am now much more aware of my body. I've learned how to work out a lot of kinks and other back issues on my own. My scoliosis has improved tremendously; the "hump" on my right side is smaller than it's ever been. Stress no longer locks up my back and neck. I now live pain free. I recommend him to all my friends and co-workers, and I would gladly recommend him to any stranger.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

I first met Dr. Dale in a wellness show when he was examining people and figured out the exact area of the pain occurring in my lower back. I have visited his office regularly since February, and the pain in my lower back has disappeared eventually in August. During the treatments, the level of pain in the left side of my head which has been torturing me for the past 5 years has changed gradually from consistent pain to completely no pain at all. Dr. Dale is very knowledgeable, easy going and approachable as well. I really appreciate everything that Dr. Dale has done for me in the past few months.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

I have been seen by Dr. Detzler for the past several years when I started experiencing serious back pain. Initially Dr. Detzler he was treating me with traditional chiropractic manipulation and I was being seen fairly regularly for neck, shoulder and/ or back pain that was caused by age, injury and long hours working at a computer. Over time Dr. Detzler has upgraded and evolved his methodology and over the last few years has been treating me with Network Spinal Analysis (NSA). When Dr. Detzler initially treated me with NSA I wasn't sure how it was working or IF it was working. After receiving this treatment now for a few years it is clear to me my spine is in better shape now than it was 10 years ago. I have just gone through one of the most stressful times in memory and after working crazy hours under serious emotional stress I should have been left with serious neck, shoulder and back pain, instead I am pain-free. Check out http://www.detzlerchiropractic.com for more. Thanks Dr. D

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Detzler is not your normal cracking chiropractor. I was a little skeptical of networking at first but it does work! Dr. Detzler is also very enthusiastic about his work and very helpful and accommodating to his patients.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

I had a very positive first treatment. I felt more open in general and the effect lasted several days. I hope future treatments will address my deeper chronic pain.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Detzler is a very knowledgable and professional network chiropractor. He has helped me deal with anxiety, stress, injuries, back pain, and posture. I always leave his office feeling better and would reccommend him to anyone I know could benefit from his help.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag