Rate Dr. Lauren Gewurz

Dr. Lauren Gewurz's Ratings

I saw Dr Gewurz at the walk-in clinic. She was the most helpful, caring, attentive Doctor I have ever seen in Canada. She listened to my health issues and was sure to listen to me and do as many tests as needed to find out what is wrong with me. I did not get my results back yet but I am sure this Doctor will help me. Her very positive, caring attitude was really refreshing. She took extra time with me to ensure all my questions were answered and was very efficient about ensuring the necessary next steps were taken. She was very serious and dedicated to helping me. Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Rude and full of herself. Doesn't know the file.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr Gewurz is our family doctor. She is friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient; excellent all round.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

So sorry to see many people describe bad experiences they've had with Dr. Gewurz. My own experience could not be further from this. I have found her to be friendly, genuine, and down-to-earth- a very rare find among MDs. As a young woman, her sex-positivity and complete respect for my reproductive choices have also been greatly appreciated. Whereas other doctors have tried to tell me I'll "change my mind", Dr. Gewurz has never questioned my decision not to have children and has always been helpful and thorough in explaining my options to me. She is simply the best GP I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I recently moved my family to Dr. Gewurz's care and I couldn't be happier. Like some others have pointed out, she is a busy doctor in downtown Toronto so I expect that sometimes an appt will be hard to get and sometimes she'll be late on her schedule. That's not rocket science to figure out. Both my daughter and I have found her to be very patient, understanding, inquisitive, and eager to help. One thing I found especially wonderful is her opting to try various options *before* just issuing a prescription. She's young, yes, but she's knowledgeable, friendly, up to date on new meds and therapies. Isn't that what you want with a doctor? I know I do! We couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I am very happy with the services of Dr Gewurz . I came to her on a recommendation from a friend. I find her to be knowledgable, thorough and attentive to all my medical needs. It is very difficult to find competent doctors who are willing to work with older people who have complicated problems. I feel fortunate to know her as my conditions have greatly improved since going to see her. My family all go to Dr Gewurz now and are all very happy for the experience. She uses her computer as a research tool and is happy to share the information to help us both keep on top what things are available to help me. I have had several doctors over the last 45 years and she is by far the best. I am very happy to recommend her to anyone looking for a family practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Great doctor. She's very helpful. If your are in need of immediate assistance, then go to the walk in clinic that she's affiliated with, down stairs. See her for long term health care and check ups.I'm not sure why there's complaints. She is busy, she's a doctor in downtown Toronto. But her not caring about her patients, is something that I highly doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Terrible doctor with very poor availability and you can't see another clinic doctor either when she's unavailable. Very poor listener and disinterested, am certain she's a doctor just for the very big pay cheque not because she cares about you. She does summon patients by yelling from her office down the hallway; do yourself a huge favour and don't darken her doorstep.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

She is non-professional and un reachable doctor. Most of time she is on vacasions. And during the appointment she seems in hurry. She don't have appropriate solution for any problem. Better go for another doctor as family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Always explains things thoroughly, and takes my concerns seriously. She's been a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426978].votes_count ]]