Rate Dr. Michael B. Forman

Dr. Michael B. Forman's Ratings

Best dentist I ever went to. The staff is great.I would never go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

DR. Forman is a great dentist.He exdplains everything and is very easy to talk to. The staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Forman for many years. He is a fabulous and compassionate dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. The staffis like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

Dr. Michael Forman does very good work (my front tooth crown is now 17 yrs old and in excellent form). The hygenists are professional. However the office staff lost my payment. Had to put a stop-payment on check $35.00 + aggrevation...they are the reason I left. That was 2 years ago. Went into the office the other day, still the same chaos at the desk. Glad I went elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][426999].votes_count ]]