Rate Dr. Kevin M. Healey

Dr. Kevin M. Healey's Ratings

Dr.Healy is a great doctor, very patient, he listens and explains everything so you,the patient understands. My daughter has had wonderful results. I have recommended him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I was recommended to him by a Certified Terapist from CARE ONE & called him with terrible achilles tendon pain. Not only did they fit me in last minute...they were ON TIME, WONDERFUL bedside manner, just overall a really great experience compared to SOME Podiatrists I have seen over the years! He's awesome!I am being treated & am very happy with his knowledge & hope this continues to get better every day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

He saw me last minute and was very accomdating. I had an ingrown toenail and was dreading getting it taken care of and, suprise! the procedure did not hurt one bit! He numbed the area with freeze spray before he put the needle in and my toe feels a million percent better. If you're putting this procedure off, don't! He is amazing! The Saturday appointments are VERY convienent also!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427189].votes_count ]]