Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

when I first went to dr. le I didn't know what to expect. I just knew I was having some problems and I needed some answers. I ended up needing a procedure called novasure. I was a little anxious about it but he had a way of making me feel at ease. he has a wonderful bed side manner. he is kind careing and funny:) very knowledgeable and contientious .he has never made me feel like I was asking stupid questions and always took my concerns seriously I would recommend him to any woman going through any kind of female issue or even just your yearly pap. he makes you feel comfortable and it is not demeaning at all. also the staff are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Thuan D. Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. Very nice and easy to talk to. I've never had to wait long to see him. And he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. I was having pains and heavy bleeding. Been going through them for 10 years. Every Dr. I went to would tell me to take motrin. I moved to Riverside, and found Dr. Le. I am the happiest women alive. Dr. Le did a surgery on me called Novasure. No pain. No period. I love Dr. Le. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Le for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Le took great care of my wife and baby during pregnancy and at delivery. Always answered any questions we had and was genuinely concerned about mom and baby's well being at all times. He treated us with lots of respect and very friendly at all times, you can tell he is passionate about his profession. This was our fourth child and by far was the best treatment we ever received, wish we would have known him for the three prior. His office and staff also compliment his professionalism and reflect a great working team. Thank you Dr. Le you are the bomb, seriously thank you......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the surgery that Dr. Le performed on me. He was very professional and gave me all the details pertaining with the procedure. It was one of the best experiences. I am very very pleased with the results. He's a great doctor and would highlyvrecommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

First of all, according to my family Dr. Le is a hero. I went to him in May 2012 with a condition that had been misdiagnosed for 4 months by another dr. Turned out I had cancer. Dr. Le referred me to an oncologist right away and within a month my surgery was done. I went back to Dr. Le in August with another problem. He recommended a Da Vinci Robotic hysterectomy. A week after I had the surgery, I was feeling fine. Actually only needed Motrin for the pain after the surgery. Sometimes I forget that I just had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Le if you're looking for an obgyn. He's a caring dr. with an equally caring staff. And the robotic surgery for a hysterectomy. It was fairly easy. Minimal pain and only slight bleeding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Le since February when I found out I was pregnant. He made me feel so comfortable since day one. He's always very polite, friendly professional. Always answers my questions and concerns. Made me feel like a patient and not a number. I never felt rushed during my appointments. The staff is unbelievable. So friendly and the seem to genuinely care about you. That is very hard to find in a doctor's office. I recently found out that the company I work for is switching insurance carriers and we will no longer be able to see Dr. Le and I must admit that I was very sad. I hope I find a great doctor just like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

Dr. Le is an awesome doctor. I had a hysterectomy due to fibroids a few months back. Dr. Le was informative, professional, and a wonderful surgeon. He's easy to talk to, also. At the hospital after a post-surgery visit, my roommate even commented on what a nice doctor he seemed to be. She was right. If you're having a baby or a hysterectomy, Dr. Le is great. I very definately recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

My mother developed uterine cancer in her 70's. When Dr. Le told me I had fibroids and gave me options, I chose a hysterectomy. I didn't want to live with the chance that I too would develop cancer. Dr. Le performed the Davivci procedure. This surgery was done on a Tuesday and I went home the same day. I was able to attend classes at school the following weekend. I Had this done two months ago and the four small incisions continue to fade a little more everyday. I had a little pain the first evening and light cramping for about 4 weeks. Dr. Le was very kind and caring. He called my home to check up on me the next day even though it was a holiday. I also had several follow up appointments where he stressed the importance of slowing down to take care of myself, even though I feel great, I'm still healing. Dr. Le is very knowledgeable. I can strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

I went to this OB because I was having vaginal irritation and he was the only one that was available under short notice. Well I think he doesn't normally deal with vaginal exams when your not pregnant or something because he seemed very uncomfortable. Which made me uncomfortable. All he said was yeast here and handed me the prescription. I don't recommend going here for vag problems I don't think hes very sensitive about how hard it is for women to expose themselves during an exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr.Thuan Le is a very good Dr. IM thankfull for delivering my two kids never met a Dr. like Dr.Le

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427351].votes_count ]]