You may also like

Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

AWESOME! DOCTOR OF THE YEAR! I would greatly recommend this Dr. to anyone that is searching for a professional that is down-to-earth and truly cares about his patients. He is the best hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Le and his staff (Julie and Elsie) are all fantastic. They are all very friendly, warm, and professional. My husband and I started going to him when we recently moved to Corona and got pregnant. Would have preferred to find someone closer to home, but Dr. Le was well worth the extra few miles. He's very efficient, but always had time for our questions during visits. I loved that I could email questions between visits and he or his nurse Elsie would respond almost immediately. My prenatal care was great and I almost never had to wait more than a just few minutes. I ended up having to have a c-section and he took great care of me during surgery. I was out of the hospital less than 48 hours later because the surgery and recovery went so well! We'll be back for baby #2!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Le is the best OB that I have had. He is very personable and his staff is very friendly. He is a great for my regular paps and for my 2 births.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr.Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. I've never had to wait long to see him. He is very nice and easy to talk to and he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. He help my sister with her pregnancy and help me with my pregnancy after having 4 miscarriages. I don't have the words to explain how awesome he is. Thank You!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

when I first went to dr. le I didn't know what to expect. I just knew I was having some problems and I needed some answers. I ended up needing a procedure called novasure. I was a little anxious about it but he had a way of making me feel at ease. he has a wonderful bed side manner. he is kind careing and funny:) very knowledgeable and contientious .he has never made me feel like I was asking stupid questions and always took my concerns seriously I would recommend him to any woman going through any kind of female issue or even just your yearly pap. he makes you feel comfortable and it is not demeaning at all. also the staff are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Thuan D. Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. Very nice and easy to talk to. I've never had to wait long to see him. And he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. I was having pains and heavy bleeding. Been going through them for 10 years. Every Dr. I went to would tell me to take motrin. I moved to Riverside, and found Dr. Le. I am the happiest women alive. Dr. Le did a surgery on me called Novasure. No pain. No period. I love Dr. Le. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Le for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Le took great care of my wife and baby during pregnancy and at delivery. Always answered any questions we had and was genuinely concerned about mom and baby's well being at all times. He treated us with lots of respect and very friendly at all times, you can tell he is passionate about his profession. This was our fourth child and by far was the best treatment we ever received, wish we would have known him for the three prior. His office and staff also compliment his professionalism and reflect a great working team. Thank you Dr. Le you are the bomb, seriously thank you......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the surgery that Dr. Le performed on me. He was very professional and gave me all the details pertaining with the procedure. It was one of the best experiences. I am very very pleased with the results. He's a great doctor and would highlyvrecommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

First of all, according to my family Dr. Le is a hero. I went to him in May 2012 with a condition that had been misdiagnosed for 4 months by another dr. Turned out I had cancer. Dr. Le referred me to an oncologist right away and within a month my surgery was done. I went back to Dr. Le in August with another problem. He recommended a Da Vinci Robotic hysterectomy. A week after I had the surgery, I was feeling fine. Actually only needed Motrin for the pain after the surgery. Sometimes I forget that I just had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Le if you're looking for an obgyn. He's a caring dr. with an equally caring staff. And the robotic surgery for a hysterectomy. It was fairly easy. Minimal pain and only slight bleeding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Le since February when I found out I was pregnant. He made me feel so comfortable since day one. He's always very polite, friendly professional. Always answers my questions and concerns. Made me feel like a patient and not a number. I never felt rushed during my appointments. The staff is unbelievable. So friendly and the seem to genuinely care about you. That is very hard to find in a doctor's office. I recently found out that the company I work for is switching insurance carriers and we will no longer be able to see Dr. Le and I must admit that I was very sad. I hope I find a great doctor just like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427354].votes_count ]]