Rate Dr. Robert A. Shuken

Dr. Robert A. Shuken's Ratings

Great doctor. I had a major phobia and needed to have seven teethe removed. With oral sedation and nitrous i didnt feel a thing. Dr shuken was very helpful and kept asking how i was doing as well as keeping my informed the whole time. Couldnt be happier! Fantastic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I have known Dr. Shuken since he took out my wisdom teeth 40 years ago! He did all my implant surgery and I couldn't recommend anyone more qualified and dedicated to my well-being. He is an exceptional surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

This guys a theif and a liar!He screwed up my mouth forever! He misplaced implants now my $85,000 teeth ended up approx. 3/8" to far forward and I cant eat without biting my lips and I now have pushed forward fat lips. Stay away from him. I believe he let someone else operate on me while I was under!!! He used me to traine some hack DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427497].votes_count ]]