Rate Dr. David L Kendler

Dr. David L Kendler's Ratings

I have found Dr Kendler to be an excellent Dr for my bone diseases, he has been helpful, knowledgeable plus he has gone out of his way to help me obtain financial assistance for my medications.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

No empathy, rude, makes you feel stupid for asking questions. We waited for over an hour.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

mean, no empathy, very ego-centric, seems incapable of realizing that some people are not rich, incompetent in that if a person has multiple problems his only concern is what you are seeing him for and does not realize that his treatment ideas can be deadly.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kendler may very well be a good doctor but he and his staff are definitely disconnected to some if those who require his services. My 75 year old mother lives in northern BC and suffers from osteoarthritis. She is fragile and requires a travel companion to see her. She is also on a small, fixed income. She had an appointment to see Dr Kendler on Oct 31 and made her travel plans which cost her and my sister several hundred dollars. In any case, Dr Kendlers assistant called and canceled recently stating that he was now going to be out of the country and she could re-schedule in the New Year. Point being that my family is out hundreds of dollars and risk losing more if he decides to not keep his appointments again. Trust is already damaged as my poor mother is out money that she can't afford to lose, and she has no appointment. Beware... If you are traveling in to see him make sure you have cancellation insurance. Another cost.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kendler is a very kind, calm and listen. His Bone Density Guy is the BEST. Dr.Kendler FIXED my problem. I m really very appreciate him.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Kendler's staff were unpleasant and bullied my mom. They rolled their eyes when she asked for the bathroom key the second time. I found Dr. Kendler to be rude and frankly, a bit creepy.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

His reception is helpful. Dr.Kendler give good advice,kind and communicate well.He has a strong team and with all of the attention, I did not feel rushed.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kendler is a very kind and compassionate doc! His assoc. Laura (Asian Rhuematologist) who is volunteering while getting accredited in CDA is also great. His Bone Density Tech is the BEST! All of them treat you with kindness,compassion and respect. I would not want anyone else to treat my severe osteoporosis. Good on Ya!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Been seeing Dr. Kendler for 10 yrs. for thyroid condition (Grave's Disease). Changed from a local 10 min. away endocrinologist with no patient patience and uppity receptionist. Well worth the 45 min. drive & parking expense! He is relaxed, calm and listens well, never a "bum's rush" and highly respected within the medical field for his expertise. I developed the unsightly rare condition Pretibial myxedema on my legs which he recognized immediately when 3-4 other doctors hadn't a clue what it was (one wanted to do a biopsy). Dr. K. assured me it would go away within 7-15 yrs. Sure enough 1 1/2 years ago condition subsided,... I now can resume wearing dresses, skirts without horrified stares. Dr. Kendler also does osteoporosis research. He is one notable specialist!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag