Dr. Christoph Maywald

Dr. Christoph Maywald

Rate Dr. Christoph Maywald

Dr. Christoph Maywald's Ratings

I have suffered from lower back pain for 20 years and I have been to many chiropractors over the years. I had given in to the fact that I would be plagued with pain for the rest of my life and was considering surgery before I went to see Dr. Maywald. He took the time to properly diagnose my issues and he helped put me back together again. Since seeing Dr. Maywald I can once again do what I can consider normal and what I haven't been able to do in 10 years. I am now able to go to the gym 5 days a week on a consistent basis. Thank you for taking your profession serious and truly caring about your patients. Dr. Maywald is the best.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

His ethics are very questionable. The health field was a poor choice!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Maywald is extremely knowledgable, talented and passionate about what he does. He listens to you and your body with amazing accuracy. He focues on the root cause not just the symptoms. I am a dedicated fan of his work and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I think he is excellent. He thinks outside the box and cured my pain everytime!!!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Well he knows what he is doing as a chiropractor. The problem I had with him is he wanted to send me back to work as a pipefitter with no restrictions. He wrote a letter to my doctor saying so. I asked him if he thought I needed an MRI and he said it would be a waste of my insurance companies money. I told him I was still in a great deal of pain when I tried to do the smallest of tasks around the house let alone try to go back to pipefitting. He said I was very strong and should work smarter?? Well I had to beg my doctor for an MRI because he believed Dr. Maywalds Letter. He finally gave in and gave me an MRI that showed I had two disk herniations in my lower back also arthrites and stenoses. Even the workman comp. Doctor after looking at the MRI would not recommend me to go back to work.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr maywald was attentive,caring and knowledgeable.He took as much time as needed to listen to my words as well as read my body language to find some reasons why I hurt as well as ways to fix me now and avoid similiar issues in the future.He is a one of a kind ,devoted doctor.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Very caring doc. He has helped get me back to work (construction) several times in the past 6 years. As long as he is around I would never go to another chiropractor & my primary is an exceptional doc at MGH.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I’ve been working with him for over 15 years, first as my chiropractor and finally (and thankfully) accepting his suggestion of going into an exercise regime 12 years ago orchestrated and monitored by him. I am a 66 year old female who has increased her strength, heart health, and overall ability to participate in skiing, kayaking, walking distances even, through the careful oversight of my physicality as he encourages me during my full body exercise and strength training (twice per week). I find him to be the most knowledgeable diagnostician I have ever met, understanding both the complete body’s structure and function and analyzing it’s physical needs as well as nourishment and vitamin/mineral needs as well. I suggest him to everyone I now who expresses any physical discomfort - HE’S THE BEST AND HE’S HELPED SO MANY!!!

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

After many treatments from MDs and PTs for various leg and ankle pain due to running there was little to no improvement. After one visit to Dr. Maywald and a few weeks of following his advise the conditions had resolved. With his help I have been running pain free for over a year and qualified for the Boston Marathon.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Maywald is a true professional. I have had shoulder problems on my left and could not put my fingers together along with numbness in fingers. Dr Maywald knew exactly what the problem was and basically cured me of my symptoms.I am completely sold on his Chiropractic abilities!!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag