Dr. Philip A. Radovic

Foreign Lang: Portuguese

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Philip A. Radovic has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Philip A. Radovic
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 5215075
28/02/14 5 5 5 5 Extremely Happy and pleased with Dr Radovic and staff. My son had to have two procedures, one on each foot and Dr Radovic did an amazing job and now after having problems for 2 years, Dr Radovic was able to take care of my son in two visits and he is doing great! So glad we found him and chose him as our doctor for my son. Dr. Radovic is professional, informative and easy to talk to as well as his staff.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Philip" to "Philip A."

03/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2521673
04/01/13 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Radovic to anyone looking for a great podiatrist. I found Dr. Radovic to be very knowledgeable and professional and was impressed at the way he was able to explain things to me in an understandable manner. And of course, he corrected the problem I was having with my feet! Also, his staff was very helpful and pleasant. If you are looking for a great podiatrist ... look no further.  Respond
RID: 2472340
12/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Radovic did an EXCELLENT job on my bunion surgery. I honestly could not be happier with the results, he and his staff were exceptionally helpful during the whole process. Surgery can be daunting but with a caring doctor like Dr. Radovic to guide through the ordeal it's not nearly as bad as you make it in your mind.
RID: 2114149
06/05/12 5 5 5 5 Whenever I use a new doctor I always research them first. Most of the reviews for Dr. Radovic were glowing, there were one or two that were negative and that did give me pause. But I went ahead and scheduled an appointment anyway, I figured if I didn't like him I didn't have to go back. But it turned out he is a great guy and his staff members are very sweet. I felt very comfortable with him and must say he did a fabulous job with my heel pain (plantar fasciitis). He is a really good doctor so I just had to come here and give everyone an honest opinion.
RID: 1688312
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Radovic did an awesome job! He performed my bunion surgery to correct a procedure I had done by a different podiatrist. I would recommend him to anyone who has any type of foot issue. I know how daunting it can be to find a doctor you truly trust, Dr. Radovic is THAT doctor!
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

04/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1656058

08/12/11 4 4 1 1 Worst doctor I've ever seen. I went to him to get my heel injury checked out, he gave me a boot to wear, and I was on crutches at the time, so I didn't walk on the boot, when I got off the crutches, I started walking on the boot and it was twisting my ankle, so I went to get the boot check out to see if he sold me a defected boot, he ended up charging me for a visit to look at the product he sold me, after that, he tried to sell me more products. He also got very pissed off that I went to get a second opinion and gave me the wrong diagnostic. Don't go to this doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $140
Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 6 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1330121
07/01/11 5 5 5 5 I went ahead with the laser treatment for toe nail fungus after seeing Dr. Radovic on The Doctors TV show. And honestly couldn't be happier with the results!
RID: 996870
27/09/09 5 4 5 5 Not sure why some of the other reviews had so many problems, makes me wonder about their validity. I had bunion problems for years and was very hesitant to go in for surgery. After doing A LOT of research I went in for a consultation with Dr. Radovic. Not only was he extremely knowledgable but his bedside manner put me at ease about the operation. Two months later and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! If you are having any type of foot problems do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Radovic, you won't regret it.
RID: 975320

29/08/09 5 5 5 5 I can not say enough about Dr. Radovic and his wonderful staff. I had severe problems with my feet and had gone to four doctors before I met with Dr. Radovic. I had a golf ball sized bunion on my left foot that was surgically removed. My recovery from surgery was much easier than I thought. Dr. Radovic was kind, professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 973405

27/08/09 1 1 1 1 this guy is the worst doctor i have ever seen in my entire life. i had a surgery july 2008. right now is august 2009. my ankle feels at least 10 times worse than before the surgery. i have no idea what he did to my ankle. he has no idea what he did to my ankle. the other day he called me offering to reduce my outstanding bill (i am paying monthly payment since the final cost was 10 times more than the original estimate) if i remove my negative feedbacks. he didnt even show up after the surgery to tell me what he did to my ankle. he was already on to the next surgery. avoid this guy, unless u want to waste your time and money. now i have to find someone to correct whatever he did to my ankle.
See Responses
RID: 956840

07/08/09 1 1 3 4 I had a severe hammertoe and bunion when I came to see this doctor. Surgery check-in time was scheduled for 10:00 AM, but the doctor didn't arrive at the surgical center until about 2:00 PM, and by the time I was prepped for surgery, I'd been waiting nearly five hours. I had considerable pain and swelling for months afterward, and the doctor offered no help with that. About two months post-surgery, his office staff mailed me a toe splint to pull down the hammertoe — they sent me the wrong size. The hammertoe was never pinned — it continues to be raised considerably higher than the other toes. The great toe is still bent sideways, and there is still a mild bunion. I am now scheduled to do a complete corrective surgery with another podiatrist to redo the effects of the first surgery.
See Responses