Rate Dr. Justin Cheung

Dr. Justin Cheung's Ratings

Dr. Cheung knows his profession and executes it very well. He articulately explained my colonoscopy procedure with care, including even cautiously walking me through—where, get this, I didn't even require any sedation. He also took care of my dad few years back, and with flying colours. Further, his staff was caring and answered all my numerous silly questions. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung, who’s a true master of his craft and can make his patients at ease and with peace of mind. Thank you, mb.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr.Justin Cheung stayed fully involved and up to date with all my medical conditions (failing liver). He was persistent at forwarding all my needed information of concerns to "BC Transplant Team" and continued to monitor my condition post transplant until no longer necessary. He shares compassion, professionalism and knowledge. Thank you Justin... Geoff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I was sick for a while. I saw multiple doctors. No one figured out what the problem was... I even saw chinese doctors(acupuncturist). I felt a little better after the acupuncture but it didn't last long. Anyways, after I saw Dr. Cheung, he diagnosed my symptom after a few test! Now I felt so much better! Thank you, you're my life saver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

My son saw Dr. Cheung at False Creek Surgery Center for a colonoscopy. All of the staff there were excellent; exam was punctual; staff very helpful and very knowledgeable. Dr. Cheung spoke with my son and stated he was very helpful and accommodating and explained everything to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Was very nice. Talked me through a colonoscopy (without the 'drugs'!). He was very professional and very helpful before, during and after the procedure. Recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Didn't speak with the doctor after the colonoscopy, Polyps were removed and told I have diverticulitous, just told to book an appointment to see him in 3 months. I would have liked some information on the issues they found. Or his business card to make it easier to find his number to book the next appointment. Doctor was very nice and calm and I felt confident that he was great at what he does. I recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I obtained a referral from my MD because she was unable to identify the cause of my frequent naseua, vomiting weight loss, and trouble eating. After Dr. Cheung did many tests and found nothing, he told me it would just go away and I was referred back to my MD. It hasn't gone away in 5 months, I'm unable to work and left to housebond untill it "goes away".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Showed up to do procedure.Was fairly quick with results,and follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427812].votes_count ]]