Rate Dr. Niloofar Arbabi

Dr. Niloofar Arbabi's Ratings

Very competent pediatrician, answers all of my questions and treats me as if my daughter is her only patient. Her office is very child friendly and her staff are courteous.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr. Arbabi is the best. I took my first son there since birth. The front office staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and follows up on your calls and questions promptly. I could always get in same day for issues, and was always seen on time, never waited more than 3-4 min. The nurse was very nice and even after getting a shot my son popped up and smiled at her. The office is kid friendly and decorated with pictures and colorful stickers, the patient rooms are fun for kids with a fire truck table, or a polar bear table, to engage the kids while their getting their check ups. Everything about this office is what you want from a pediatrician. Dr. Arbabi was knowledgeable and helped answer any questions, never felt rushed. She even let us break up the shots further apart. Highly recommend her!! My son always smiled during his appt.s!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Best pediatrician ofice I've ever been to. Very courteous and helpful staff. Very competent, caring and nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][427820].votes_count ]]