Rate Dr. Valdemar Martinho

Dr. Valdemar Martinho's Ratings

Good doctor however is poorly served by his secretary or recepcionist. Quite a shame.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

His secretary wanted to stay in the room while he was doing a very intimate exam on my mother. My mother asked he to leave the room and Mr. Valdemar defended his secretary. I found him to be very overrated.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Very good doctor, has amazing knowledge. Like people said under, he earned only working three days a week!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Good doctor but weak assistant. The secretary does not return calls and makes quiteva few mistakes.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Has been my family doctor since I was born (over 30 yrs). Yes, he only works 3 days a week, however as another person stated he has EARNED it! After working so hard for so many years he deserves a break now so that he can continue being the best family doctor one could ever want or need. He could easily retire anytime, but has chosen to at least provide these 3 days a week to help the Ottawa public. Extremely knowledgeable, very helpful, does not treat me as a number, and never rushes me out the door to get through as many clients as possible! I have always received a call back when I left a message on the answering machine at the appropriate time (which are stated in the outgoing message), it may not be instantly but that's fine with me.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

He's my father's doctor. I just leave a message and he always returns calls and is very good with my dad. He can work 3 days a week if he wants! - he's earned it.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

he knows his stuff and was really help full. his clinic is private too

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag

Worst doctor I have ever had. Cannot reach him EVER on the phone. Only practices 3 days a week and never answers his calls. It really sucks!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag