Rate Dr. Jeannie Hye-Joon Chung

Dr. Jeannie Hye-Joon Chung's Ratings

I recently had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Chung and it was all around an excellent experience. Before surgery, she was very detailed in what she was going to do to my nose. She modified an image of what she planned for my nose to look like and the final result looked exactly like the picture. After surgery, she gave me her phone number and I could call/text her with any questions, to which she responded quickly. My nose had been broken twice before and I also had a crushed septum, which she fixed perfectly. My nose is straight, my bump is gone, and I can breathe better. My nose is the perfect size and shape for my face. Some doctors make the nose small and upturned and it doesn't look right on the face, but she's an artist, taking into account every part of my face and how my nose would look on my face overall. My nose looks completely natural, and no one noticed because it was subtle. The people who did know about it thought it looked great. She did an excellent job and I would recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I'm a nurse practitioner so my criteria was based on my satisfaction with the medical safety as well as the results. I was completely impressed by Dr Chung on both scores. She runs a very professional office. She makes suggestions for improvement but does not push. She leaves it completely up to the patient to decide how much and what treatments to opt for. I've been delighted with how I look now. People tell me I look great and that's how I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2013

Dr. Chung performed beautiful reconstructive surgery following Mohs (cancer) surgery on the inside corner of my eye.A location that is a very challenging area because it is so close to the eye where the skin is thin and curved. The results were beyond my expectations. Her staff along with her personal patient care, confidence, skills and follow up were excellent. My end results (with over 35 stitches total) are barely visible at 10 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Chung's for more then 8 years. She is always attentive and warm and provides the best advice to help me maintain the youthful but natural appearance I desire! She did a wonderful job on my upper eyelid surgery and all my friends think I look amazing! I strongly recommend Dr. Chung! JR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Chung did a neck lift and I am beyond pleased with the results. Dr. Chung convinced me to also have a chin implant and I am so glad I listened to her. She is a true artist. I don't have that"done" look that you see so often. I have complete trust in her. And, she couldn't be nicer or more caring. A perfect combination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Excellent results from my surgery. I still look like myself but younger,feel rejuvenated!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Doctor Chung is a great Plastic Surgeon, I have used her for a number of plastic surgeries, including eyes and neck lift which came out fantastic, in addition to just maintenance consisting of fillers and Botox. I look so young now, with natural results, no one will know you had anything done. She is a perfectionist, if you are looking for amazing results look no further. Dr. Chung is so professional and her office is upscale and very clean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Great Doctor, She fixed my drooping lower lids done by another surgeon, (I finally look normal again)made my experience very easy under local and understood exactly what I wanted. Very professional and easy to talk to and knows what shes doing with confidence without overdoing it - staff as well are personalble and professional. Thanks Dr. Chung!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have seen Dr.Chung twice as well as her medical aesthetician for myself for micro dermabrasion and my daughters for cystic acne. Dr. Chung is truly an artist who takes the time to make sure her work is impeccable. She was not only prompt but spent the time with me at both appointments to insure that my injectables were done perfectly. Jenny, the MA, was also fantastic. My daughters skin has benefitted greatly from her extraction facial. thank you Jenny. The entire experience exceeded all expectations. From the moment you walk into her beautiful reception room you are Greeted by Julie Finn, the Practice Manager. The air of professionalism and comfort surrounds you. I recommend this practice to anyone looking for an artist to work on their face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Dr. Chang is not only a plastic surgeon but she's an artist. I've had four procedures by her every one of them was excellent. she is compassionate and knows her stuff. you will not find a better plastic surgeon anywhere in United States.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427977].votes_count ]]