Rate Dr. Mirwais Sayar

Dr. Mirwais Sayar's Ratings

Always takes time to listen to the patients .best doctor I've had

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Diagnoses patient via Apple software.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

worst doctor ever. not receptive. don't waste ur time. i did xrays and other tests but i didn't get a call back from him. his nurse is rude and she doesn't talk politely. my condition is really bad i suffer everyday till i find a good doctor. the doctor doesn't feel u. if u wanna die go to him he will send u to antoher world. have fun.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sayar has been a fabulous doctor for my elderly parents. His kindness and sympathy for his geriatric patients is exemplary. He has eased the stress in my life.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Awesome GP ! I've never had any of the problems that some people are talking about with him. He is very open to people trying to figure out what is wrong with themselves ( using google or wikipedia ) and is there for the professional diagnosis. I have memory difficulties and missed my first 5 appointments which they didnt charge me a dime for missing and he allows me just to come right in and he squeezes me in as soon as he can ( thats right no appointments made in 5 years !! ) and I see him once a month. I can see how some people might have had problems because people have good and bad days but I'm telling you this guy is one of the best physicians one could ever come across. The only problem I have ever had at this establishment is trying to get the office on the phone as it is usually just swamped ( maybe because this is a really good collection of doctors at this office ). On a bright note they also have emergency hours ( no appointment needed ) Monday,Tuesday and Friday evenings.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I like him.He is nice to me.I wish I could learn more from him.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Sayar. Because of a chronic condition, I see him a lot. You can expect a wait to get in, but when you're in that room, he's 100% with you. He takes as much time as you need and listens to everything you say. There's no "each patient gets 2.3 minutes face time" here. My son sees him also and likes him. He's personable, funny, and I think extremely competent. I wouldn't go to anybody I didn't trust with my life (literally).

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr.Sayar is a patient and understanding Dr. He has always been punctual and professional with my appointments. Any questions I had ,he would answer or research and get back to me at a later app't. His front administration staff has also been very friendly with me. Keep up the great work.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

I have asked for X-Rays, never heard back. I have had sore spine as well as upper and lower back pain and have re-visited Dr. Sayar's office as I believe I can not directly go to a specialist to take a MRI. I have been promised a call back. It's been months I haven't heard back and when you call their office no one will answer or take voicemails. I am very unsatisfied with services of this Dr. and consider him very unprofessional and inconsiderate...For God's sake you are considered a "family" doctor...you should show a bit more concern for patients who may lead to serious health issues as result of your arrogance and interference!! Regards, One of the many unsatisfied patient. p.s. I am sure this is not a surprise to you and I’ll be glad to say this to you when I meet you next time!

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sayar is the best doctor in KW I think those who say other wise expect an angel to recover their problems he always gives the best advice and knowledge of the my concerns and im sure he is the same with every other human being.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag