Rate Dr. Ben Murray

Dr. Ben Murray's Ratings

Best in the business. Caring, professional and knows his stuff more so than anyone I've seen. He is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Ben is the best Therapist I've seen. He can always find the root of the issue quickly. My whole Family has seen Dr. Ben, we highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Ben Murray is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been too. Not only is he great at what he does for me, he is direct to the root of the issue. I've been to a few chiropractors in Toronto and they do not compare! He fully respects what he does for a living as well as his patients. I would recommend him 100%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Ben is fantastic! I've been to other chiropractors and I find him to be the best in explaining to you what needs to be done and listening to your ideas and issues. I've brought my kids to him and he is wonderful with them. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I love love Dr Ben, he is so good at what he does and he's cute too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

He really knows his stuff!He employs a holistic approach it seemed like, gave some great advice and fantastic treatment, only did what was necessary and was very good at explaining things.. helped my back and neck , and hip pain a great deal, got me moving again pain free. He also helped my teen son whom had a sports related back stain. Highest regards for Dr. Ben.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Murray has been very helpful to me & especially my husband before and since his car accident. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Ben has changed my life...amazing what relief he can give your aching body...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

Dr. Murray is the best I've seen. It helped with issues I've had for a long time. I have referred him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

The best Chiropractor in the business, hand down. Spends time explaining what the problem is, and how he will treat it. Also, a great guy to boot. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428392].votes_count ]]