You may also like

Rate Dr. Theresa Torok

Dr. Theresa Torok's Ratings

Dr. Torok has been the best dermatologist I have been to. I have had numerous skin cancers and I have been treated for them over the years by different dermatologists. She correctly diagnosed a melanoma missed by two other dermatologists. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I would never go to another dermatologist. I have seen her for several years now and on every occasion her advice and treatments have been effective. She is kind and is up to date with the newest studies. Her staff is lovely. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I waited for almost 2 hours for my appointment only to have stopped her from leaving for the day to see me. She's dismissive and doesn't help me understand how to treat my skin condition and only look at ANY of my spots, jut assumes they are all the same and carries on with her day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I would never go to another Dermatologist. She is kind, compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, derailed, skilled, and has excellent doctor to patient empathy and communication and a cheerful, encouraging
Manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Torok was very kind and knowledgeable. She always explained what she was doing and why. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Maria is lovely. She makes you feel very comfortable even when doing an unpleasant procedure. She totally prepared me for what to expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Torok is incredible!!! A real life saver and changer for me. I went to her with concerns about my facial skin but she read in my family doctor's report that I had been having issues with pyoderma gangronosum (sp) the result from the red dye in a tattoo. I had been suffering with this for over 3 years. She has made it her mission to fix my leg and I have been seeing her since last December and she has made a huge difference. I now am pretty well pain free and can see the leg wound healing. She is knowledgeable, efficient, caring and willing to go the extra mile. She has been my life saver and savior. It has been a pleasure and an honor to have her as my doctor and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

This doctor is no pimple popper MD! Awesome lady and very smart. She took the freak bump off my head and has been treating my skin condition. I may be a anticystite but I know a good doctor when I see one. Thanks DR T !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I would recommend this dermatologist to anyone. She is very meticulous and thorough and will spend the time and energy to explain everything in detail. Thank you Dr. Torok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I find Dr. Torok dismissive and didn't want to spend the time explaining things. I had to insist on a biopsy of a spot I had removed since I have had a rare type of skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428581].votes_count ]]