Rate Dr. Theresa Torok

Dr. Theresa Torok's Ratings

Maria is lovely. She makes you feel very comfortable even when doing an unpleasant procedure. She totally prepared me for what to expect.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Torok is incredible!!! A real life saver and changer for me. I went to her with concerns about my facial skin but she read in my family doctor's report that I had been having issues with pyoderma gangronosum (sp) the result from the red dye in a tattoo. I had been suffering with this for over 3 years. She has made it her mission to fix my leg and I have been seeing her since last December and she has made a huge difference. I now am pretty well pain free and can see the leg wound healing. She is knowledgeable, efficient, caring and willing to go the extra mile. She has been my life saver and savior. It has been a pleasure and an honor to have her as my doctor and I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

This doctor is no pimple popper MD! Awesome lady and very smart. She took the freak bump off my head and has been treating my skin condition. I may be a anticystite but I know a good doctor when I see one. Thanks DR T !!

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I would recommend this dermatologist to anyone. She is very meticulous and thorough and will spend the time and energy to explain everything in detail. Thank you Dr. Torok.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

I find Dr. Torok dismissive and didn't want to spend the time explaining things. I had to insist on a biopsy of a spot I had removed since I have had a rare type of skin cancer.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

she is a wonderful doctor with lot of experience and good bedside manner...friendly and kind and willing to do whatever it is that needs to be done to clear up a health/skin matter..

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

She is a fantastic dermatologist. Very caring, never rushes me! I will see her yearly and would recommend her to ANYONE WHO NEEDS A DERMATOLOGIST!!!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I wish she was my family doctor. She answered all my questions and took the time to do so. I will recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag

She was thorough, but efficient. Her manner is easy going. Her information was helpful and straightforward.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr Torok several times. I have a rare disorder and have multiple, ongoing and acute skin issues. She is very knowledgeable, very keen to help and has a very sweet, pleasant manner. She is very approachable and outgoing. I have seen many, many doctors because of this disorder and she would be ranked right up there with the best doctors I have ever seen.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag