Rate Dr. Zave Chad

Dr. Zave Chad's Ratings

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Chad. He is knowledgeable with FPIES, and is great with our 2 year old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

When you deal with this office, you know the meaning of terrible, especially the reception ladies. Asked many times testing results and left many times messages, they just ignored your request at all. The doctor rush through the appointment and kept typing in his laptop and not listening what your were saying. NO HELP AT ALL, and waste your time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Explained from the beginning he was creating a report for me. Asked detailed questions and explained options. The report included his recommendations. Polite and very frank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I read the reviews prior to going to my appointment today and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. The receptionist was friendly, they were punctual, the person who did my allergy testing was very nice and yes, so was Dr. Chad. He was professional, thorough and pleasant. In order to compile your history, he asks questions while entering responses into the system as well as his comments. I was given a copy of this at the end of the appointment which I find very beneficial. I have seen many doctors in the past five years and Dr. Chad gets a much higher rating than most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Terrible office and doctor, every trivial communication or paperwork takes at least 4 weeks but sometimes up to 2 months! Unhelpful unaccommodating, would not deal with again. Go to Dr Yang (yangmedicine.com) instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Maybe things have changed in the last couple of years, because unlike several other raters, I found Dr. Chad to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. He does type on his laptop while talking to you but that is to develop a comprehensive description of the problem, diagnosis and potential remedies. He was punctual, his staff were all pleasant and my allergy issues were resolved. I have no complaints about Dr. Chad nor his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Doctor Chad is the first doctor who could explain my problem. I had it during 12 years and nobody could even figure out a diagnosis. I had a few times falling unconscious and never knew why it happened with me. As soon as I told doctor about this problem he immediately wrote a prescription for portable anti allergic emergency injection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Succinct & straightforward, perhaps a bit dry, but he seemed as though he cared to find the problem and gave me lots of advice. Seems extremely knowledgeable & suspected that I have health issues beyond allergies (as I and my GP also suspect). He ordered tons of bloodwork regarding that so I can bring the results to my other specialists. Yes, he spent the majority of the appointment typing into a laptop, but he spoke to me while he did so, & instead of expecting me to absorb all of the info he was telling me, he gave me a printout of all of the info he typed at the end of the appointment. I was extremely grateful for that. HOWEVER, the office staff are extremely unhelpful. They don't answer the phone & I highly doubt they check the messages. I left several messages requesting info (e.g. approx how long the appt would be, if I could drive after, etc) & received no replies. A few days before my appt, I received a snarky call asking me to confirm I'd be there (I already had, 2 wks prior).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][429030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Went to this Doctor the first time, he seemed to rush through the appointment and kept typing in his laptop. I felt that I had no time to explain things on the first appt. Even the staff was little rushy and didnt explain the breathing test well to my son, but kept saying he is not going to do it correct many time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

This doctor is obviously very knowledgeable. Maybe not the most outgoing man but he is very helpful. At the end of the day, once he warms up to the patients, he is very nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429028].votes_count ]]