Rate Dr. Jason Brocaw

Dr. Jason Brocaw's Ratings

I had the opportunity of seeing Dr. Brocaw and his staff all I have to say is they are the greatest. Unfortunately my pain management doctor was suspended and I had went to his practice. He was kind enough to write my medication for two months. Unfortunately I was really upset when he told me that he doesn't write for long term medications. My surgeon said I need to stay on the medications. I absolutely loved him and the staff and I wish he could start being my pain management doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

staff and doctor very compassionate and approachable, gave me a real comfort level. Even the desk staff upfront treated me very well and was understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Brocaw is extremely compassionate, wants to help his patient anyway he can, answers any questions you may have, doesn't rush you. Before having any procedure done, he will make sure you're as comfortable as possible, explains everything to you as he does the procedure. He is very concerned about his patients being in pain, and will do his best to prevent it. He's excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429308].votes_count ]]