Dr. Linda Robinson

Rate Dr. Linda Robinson

Dr. Linda Robinson's Ratings

A wonderful, caring, and compassionate physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor for many years now. She is always willing to go above and beyond for me and makes sure that I receive the best care possible. Dealing with chronic pain has been very challenging but I know that she truly cares about me and I know that I am in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2486459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I went to dr. Robinson in 2007-2008. It was clear she was unwell , but things got to UNETHICAL , very quickly. Leaving script pads ( some filled some blank) all over the floor, slurring her words, etc. some of us in the waiting room worried how she drove herself to the appointment. Really unprofessional what she wrote about me ( I have my chart, thinking filing a complaint with CMA. She seemed to present with very bizarre behaviour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429596].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

Dr. Robinson is wonderful. You never feel rushed and she is always punctual. She demonstrates great empathy for her patients. She is extremely knowledgable about a wide range of medical conditions and is a great specialist in pain control management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Amazing doctor! Dr Robinson helped tremendously with my debilitating chronic pain. She understands the severity of chronic pain and genuinely cares for her patients. Wonderful woman, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate and skilled doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been seeing her as a patient for more than 6 years. She is a skilled, knowledgeable doctor in the field of Pain Management.Her bedside manner is above all her best characteristic; she is empathetic, and will spend the time you need to answer all of your questions. I would definately recommend her as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I understand that when you are in pain the world revolves around your condition. Dr. Robinson was wonderful when I was referred back to her in 2008. I have come to understand by speaking with others in the medical profession that she has been quite ill. Remember she is human like the rest of us, and open to medical ailments. Instead of berating her when she can't defend herself, be thankful for the time when she was able to help you, and wish her well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr, Linda Robinson is a very good doctor and cares for her patients. Hope she gets well soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Doctor Linda Robinson saved my life. When I first saw her I was not coping with my pain at all. She listened and cared and every appointment she asked me about how my husband and children were coping with my illness and I know she genuinly cares. If I missed an appointment, for whatever reason, she never gave me a hard time. I have the utmost respect for her and hope that she recovers very soon. Please keep you negative remarks to yourselves because she doesn't deserve to be "kicked while she is down". Doctor Robinson is the very best doctor around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Doctor Robinson is currently away due to medical issues, so if you have something bad to say please keep it to yourself. She gave everything she had to try and help others and this is what she gets for it, cruel words from even crueler people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429588].votes_count ]]