Rate Dr. Staci L. McHale

Dr. Staci L. McHale's Ratings

If you decide to use Dr McHale be prepared to wait atleast 1 to 3 hours after your scheduled appointment time. She's doesn't care much about her patients and acts very fake. I didn't feel that she was very competent at all! At my last few appointments with her she kept measuring and saying my baby was very large and almost a month ahead in size. Then measured normal on ultrasound. (Her ultrasound tech is not very nice either)! She told me to be prepared to have a 9+ lb baby and spoke to me about c-section. Long story short I ended up having a 6 lb baby! This Dr has no idea what she's doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I waited hours in a room in my paper covers ,where I was cold and already nervous about the procedure that was suppose to be done....I was getting my IUD removed and it was past due and was a very painful process after not succeeding it was decided that I had to get it surgically removed after the few visits to her office and being made to wait and wait some more and not being that comfortable with the doctor I decided to find a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. McHale is a very knowledgeable doctor. She never rushes you out the door and will take the time to answer any questions you might have. It's nice to be able to go to an OB office and know you will see the same doctor each and every time. It is very rare to find an independent female OBGYN in Las Vegas. I really enjoy her staff as they are all very professional. Betty and Alicia are very helpful with the logistics of scheduling and lab testing etc. I highly recommend Dr. Mchale if you are looking for a physician that will take great care of your baby throughout your pregnancy and beyond. I feel very at ease with her as this is my first baby. I am lucky to have her for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Staci McHale is one of the worst Dr's I've ever had. I didn't feel like she knew what she was doing at all...and didn't feel safe with her during my pregnancy so I switched Dr's! The office wait was always over an hour. The staff is unfriendly & unprofessional. If you care about yourself & your baby I would recommend a different OB!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I waited a little over an hour for every appointment. I was seen most by her assistants - so her credentials meant a little less to me after a while. She and her staff are SELECTIVELY kind and helpful and her receptionists are, at times, rude. One of them was argumentative. The frequency of the appointments was such that I began to question the need to appear before her that often and then I saw what they were billing insurance. WOW! In my case, at least one of her prescriptions was primarily profit driven.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

This doctor sucks. Waited over three hours for appointment. Nothing said to me by her or her staff. I waited three hours in her office, three months for appointment: for what, she misdiagnoses when she doesn't even review your medical records. She is the only physician in her practice, so please go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. McHale is an excellent physician and has always given me fantastic care! She always gives you the time you need and is happy to answer any questions. I feel very comfortable with her and have followed her from another office into her own practice. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a great OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Dr McHale is a phenomenal OB GYN. She relates to her patients individually, spends time with you, never rushes you out the door, explains everything in detail, takes time to answer questions, and provides you with options and alternatives. I have lived all over the U.S. and she is the best OB GYN ever! I am so glad she started her own practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. McHale is awesome. From the first appointment, I felt comfortable and confident she knew what she was doing. Not only does she take the time to get to know you, but she explains everything so well. When I began going to Dr. McHale, I was at the point of being ready to see a fertility specialist to help figure out what was wrong with me. After talking with Dr. McHale in a few appointments, we were able to figure out what I needed to do. I'm happy to say that a year later (thanks to her careful monitoring), I'm now the proud parent of a healthy baby boy. I could not have made it through this pregnancy without having her to help me through. She always made me feel like a priority, and was always aware of what was going on with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Dr. McHale has been the best doctor I've ever seen. From my first appointment as a new patient (over 4 years ago), and every year since, she has gone out of her way to make me feel comfortable. She doesn't rush you, answers any question you have, and truly makes the experience easy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][429877].votes_count ]]