Rate Dr. Staci L. McHale

Dr. Staci L. McHale's Ratings

Dr. McHale is a very knowledgeable doctor. She never rushes you out the door and will take the time to answer any questions you might have. It's nice to be able to go to an OB office and know you will see the same doctor each and every time. It is very rare to find an independent female OBGYN in Las Vegas. I really enjoy her staff as they are all very professional. Betty and Alicia are very helpful with the logistics of scheduling and lab testing etc. I highly recommend Dr. Mchale if you are looking for a physician that will take great care of your baby throughout your pregnancy and beyond. I feel very at ease with her as this is my first baby. I am lucky to have her for a doctor.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Staci McHale is one of the worst Dr's I've ever had. I didn't feel like she knew what she was doing at all...and didn't feel safe with her during my pregnancy so I switched Dr's! The office wait was always over an hour. The staff is unfriendly & unprofessional. If you care about yourself & your baby I would recommend a different OB!!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I waited a little over an hour for every appointment. I was seen most by her assistants - so her credentials meant a little less to me after a while. She and her staff are SELECTIVELY kind and helpful and her receptionists are, at times, rude. One of them was argumentative. The frequency of the appointments was such that I began to question the need to appear before her that often and then I saw what they were billing insurance. WOW! In my case, at least one of her prescriptions was primarily profit driven.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

This doctor sucks. Waited over three hours for appointment. Nothing said to me by her or her staff. I waited three hours in her office, three months for appointment: for what, she misdiagnoses when she doesn't even review your medical records. She is the only physician in her practice, so please go elsewhere.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. McHale is an excellent physician and has always given me fantastic care! She always gives you the time you need and is happy to answer any questions. I feel very comfortable with her and have followed her from another office into her own practice. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a great OBGYN!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr McHale is a phenomenal OB GYN. She relates to her patients individually, spends time with you, never rushes you out the door, explains everything in detail, takes time to answer questions, and provides you with options and alternatives. I have lived all over the U.S. and she is the best OB GYN ever! I am so glad she started her own practice

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. McHale is awesome. From the first appointment, I felt comfortable and confident she knew what she was doing. Not only does she take the time to get to know you, but she explains everything so well. When I began going to Dr. McHale, I was at the point of being ready to see a fertility specialist to help figure out what was wrong with me. After talking with Dr. McHale in a few appointments, we were able to figure out what I needed to do. I'm happy to say that a year later (thanks to her careful monitoring), I'm now the proud parent of a healthy baby boy. I could not have made it through this pregnancy without having her to help me through. She always made me feel like a priority, and was always aware of what was going on with me.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. McHale has been the best doctor I've ever seen. From my first appointment as a new patient (over 4 years ago), and every year since, she has gone out of her way to make me feel comfortable. She doesn't rush you, answers any question you have, and truly makes the experience easy.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2012 | flag

Loved Staci! She makes you feel so comfortable, very knowledgeable about her practice! Highly recommend her :)

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

I met Dr. Mchale last year after a trip to Southern Hills Hospital. I loved her bedside manner, knowledge, professionalism, experience and just her personality. Dr. Mchale is a human being before she is a doctor, I love character in any doctor. I moved to Las Vegas from the bay area last year where I had the same physicians for years and years. In a new town I was so nervous about finding the right care for us when we learned of my twin pregnancy. Dr. Mchale is sent from heaven. She is definitely someone you can count on to take care of your needs while she remains at human level and not a cold business oriented healthcare professional. Dr. Mchale we can not thank you enough for all your help, care and ongoing support

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag