Rate Dr. Farzana Haq

Dr. Farzana Haq's Ratings

Great Doctor! Down to earth, listens and genuinely cares. Really appreciated her help especially as a health practitioner myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr Haq is absolutely amazing. She is so kind, she listens and she is extremely capable. She is by far the best doctor I have had. I am really lucky to have her as my family doc. She is just so great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Blessed to have found a young, personable, easy to relate to, honest, caring doctor to talk to about anything! No judgement which is great, and really helpful.
She is young but she is smart and has the additional experience of being a mother of two!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Haq is one of the most compassionate and kind doctors I have ever met, and I always feel safe with whatever treatment we decide upon -- she is a big believer in informed consent and choices. She is extremely capable and competent and good with everyone from infants to the elderly, and consults frequently with specialists and other Emkiro staff if a medical issue can be resolved on-site. I can always get an appointment with her, and the few times she has been running late she has come out personally to apologize and let me know how long she'd be -- usually my appointments are at the actual time they're scheduled for! I feel spoiled having her as a doctor. The administrative and support staff are absolutely fabulous, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

She is absolutely wonderful! Love her. Diligent, honest and really knows her stuff. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Emkiro Health Services is in a very convenient location for those working downtown. Dr. Haq has been my family doctor for about two years, having found her after my previous family doctor retired. I find getting an appointment to see her is very easy, she is generally on time and does a great job asking the right questions in order to determine what your issues might be. She's young, quick and efficient with her time spent with patients. Overall, a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Overall - DR. Haq is good dr. She does seem to care about her patients and as stated in other posts, doesn't judge and takes the time to listen. She is my family dr and I find it a little weird she hasn't made me do a physical. With that being said it doesn't really feel like she is actually my family dr. The staff in the office are very rude on the phone and love to charge you for any fee they possibly can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

AWESOME dr! Very reassuring and always good advice. Very friendly & easy to talk to. Ive never had any trouble getting in to see her. Just make sure you call ahead as she can get pretty booked up. A++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

One of the best I've ever encountered. She treats patients as human beings. Rare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I've been going to Dr.Haq for about two years and she's fantastic. She always has time to listen to my concerns and questions. I like the fact that she's young and never get the feeling she's passing judgement. Being around the same age as her I find she's understanding and able to relate well to her patience. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430010].votes_count ]]