You may also like

Rate Dr. Farzana Haq

Dr. Farzana Haq's Ratings

Dr. Haq is so friendly and polite, she's always been very friendly and helpful. Most importantly she give me all my options and presents me with lots of information in an easy to understand way. I really feel like she's listening and is empowering me to make an informed choice. It doesn't hurt that there's never a wait either!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Haq is pleasant and very knowledgeable. She seems to genuinely care and doesn't rush the appointment like many other doctors do. Dr Haq is my family physician and like other commenter's have posted, it doesn't actually feel that way. She has been my family physician for 3 years now and she seems to have no desire to complete a physical which I find unusual based on previous experiences I have had with other doctors.
The front desk staff all need to be replaced. They have zero customer service skills and are not pleasant to be around. I have been to the office at least 10 times and never seen a smile out of any of them. Very rude. When you call they are very monotone and usually start the call with "please hold." I find this odd because when you are actually in the waiting room they don't seem to be that busy. This poor service reflects poorly on the doctor's reputation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Great Doctor! Down to earth, listens and genuinely cares. Really appreciated her help especially as a health practitioner myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr Haq is absolutely amazing. She is so kind, she listens and she is extremely capable. She is by far the best doctor I have had. I am really lucky to have her as my family doc. She is just so great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Blessed to have found a young, personable, easy to relate to, honest, caring doctor to talk to about anything! No judgement which is great, and really helpful.
She is young but she is smart and has the additional experience of being a mother of two!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Haq is one of the most compassionate and kind doctors I have ever met, and I always feel safe with whatever treatment we decide upon -- she is a big believer in informed consent and choices. She is extremely capable and competent and good with everyone from infants to the elderly, and consults frequently with specialists and other Emkiro staff if a medical issue can be resolved on-site. I can always get an appointment with her, and the few times she has been running late she has come out personally to apologize and let me know how long she'd be -- usually my appointments are at the actual time they're scheduled for! I feel spoiled having her as a doctor. The administrative and support staff are absolutely fabulous, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

She is absolutely wonderful! Love her. Diligent, honest and really knows her stuff. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Emkiro Health Services is in a very convenient location for those working downtown. Dr. Haq has been my family doctor for about two years, having found her after my previous family doctor retired. I find getting an appointment to see her is very easy, she is generally on time and does a great job asking the right questions in order to determine what your issues might be. She's young, quick and efficient with her time spent with patients. Overall, a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Overall - DR. Haq is good dr. She does seem to care about her patients and as stated in other posts, doesn't judge and takes the time to listen. She is my family dr and I find it a little weird she hasn't made me do a physical. With that being said it doesn't really feel like she is actually my family dr. The staff in the office are very rude on the phone and love to charge you for any fee they possibly can.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][430013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

AWESOME dr! Very reassuring and always good advice. Very friendly & easy to talk to. Ive never had any trouble getting in to see her. Just make sure you call ahead as she can get pretty booked up. A++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430012].votes_count ]]