Rate Dr. Farzana Haq

Dr. Farzana Haq's Ratings

She is absolutely wonderful! Love her. Diligent, honest and really knows her stuff. Highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Emkiro Health Services is in a very convenient location for those working downtown. Dr. Haq has been my family doctor for about two years, having found her after my previous family doctor retired. I find getting an appointment to see her is very easy, she is generally on time and does a great job asking the right questions in order to determine what your issues might be. She's young, quick and efficient with her time spent with patients. Overall, a great doctor.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Overall - DR. Haq is good dr. She does seem to care about her patients and as stated in other posts, doesn't judge and takes the time to listen. She is my family dr and I find it a little weird she hasn't made me do a physical. With that being said it doesn't really feel like she is actually my family dr. The staff in the office are very rude on the phone and love to charge you for any fee they possibly can.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

AWESOME dr! Very reassuring and always good advice. Very friendly & easy to talk to. Ive never had any trouble getting in to see her. Just make sure you call ahead as she can get pretty booked up. A++++++++

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

One of the best I've ever encountered. She treats patients as human beings. Rare.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr.Haq for about two years and she's fantastic. She always has time to listen to my concerns and questions. I like the fact that she's young and never get the feeling she's passing judgement. Being around the same age as her I find she's understanding and able to relate well to her patience. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Haq by two separate people who praised her highly and she has lived up to the hype. She takes time with me, was very thorough in reviewing my previous medical files and has been very supportive. I also like her manner and am impressed that she returned from mat leave after just 6 months - you can tell that her practice is important to her. She has been exactly what I've been looking for after my previous doctor left her practice.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ATTENTIVE. I FIND THAT SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. HOWEVER, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET APPOINTMENTS ESP FOR PHYSICALS. ALSO, I AGREE WITH OTHERS ABOUT THE CLINIC WANTING TO MAKE MONEY. YOU ARE CHARGED FOR EVERYTHING! IE.LATE FEES, COPIES, CANCELLATION ETC. THEY ALSO HAVE A 10-15M MAX TIME FOR EACH APPOINTMENT.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Haq is useless. She is young, inexperienced, and always overly eager to prescribe drugs that are too strong for your condition. She's only good for writing referrals, and sometimes not even that. Her clinic only cares about making money. They charge $35 for being late, and yet, they're not always on time. They also charge $60 for printing off your own medical file, which you should be entitled to seeing in the first place. I put up with her for the longest time because of the convenience of the location, but it is simply not worth it. AVOID!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I have to admit I am impressed - and I don't usually write review on these things, but I wanted to for Dr. Haq. She is very kind, concerned and genuine. She listens thoroughly. It's hard to find people like that. My previous doctor passed away from another city and since moving here I had trouble finding a doctor. Many of the new doctors I met were arrogant, quick and to be honest, rude. Dr. Haq is the total opposite - I'm so satisfied I now have her as my doctor. The staff are all friendly too!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag