Rate Dr. Robert W McCord

Dr. Robert W McCord's Ratings

DR MCCORD IS SLOW , BUT SURE I LOVE MY DR HE IS GOOD TO HIS PTS AND HIS STAFF, I NEED TO MAKE HIM SOME GUMBO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

He is wonderful...I wouldn't change doctors for anything in the world! Great Doctor with a super fun personality!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

This doctor is a great gentleman, very compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, does not like to see his patients sick or in pain. Easy to talk to and very understanding. Willing to explain all problems in layman terms. Returns calls when needed and always give a courtesy call to remind you of your appointment. Staff is very nice to deal with. Would highly recommmend anyone going to see a very intelligent interist for your entire family. I love my doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I was a new patient with Dr. McCord. I just came for a regular check up and some general things. He would listen to your problems and concerns. He kinda talked too much about random subjects, which explained my long wait time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][430047].votes_count ]]