Dr. Chad Farley

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Chad Farley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 2294532
26/06/12 5 4 5 5 Very awesome doctor! My 12 year old daughter has been having ankle trouble for a while and he said it was probably because she has flat feet. He commented on how high my co-pay was (not in a snobby "why don't you have better insurance" way, or anything). At the end of my appointment, he let me know that she would only need a follow up appointment if the orthopedic inserts didn't work as then she may need to get x-rays, otherwise there was no point in wasting my time and spending $50 just to come in and say "Yeah, she's all better now." It was refreshing to actually find a doctor who was caring and knowledgeable and also realizes that not everyone can afford huge co-pays for specialty services with out any real reason.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1218190
29/07/10 5 5 5 5 This doctor is awesome...Very personalble...even took off his shoe to explain the procedure he will be doing for me in surgery...He made me feel very comfortable and his assistant Virgie was very profesional and courteous too...He is definitely an asset to our Lakewood community..I am honored to be his patient and wish more doctors would exude qualities as he displayed through the entire visit.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1216799
27/07/10 4 4 5 5 First visit was today and I really liked him. He isn't brash to me (as a prior review suggested, just factual and to the point. Definitely knows his stuff. My problem was a foot sprain/possible torn ligament. I am leaving the country in 7 weeks and he is working with me to get me back in shape by the time I leave. Very impressed. The staff was efficient; nice enough but it seemed hard for most of them to smile. Dr.'s assistant didn't make me feel too welcome. I challenged myself to make her smile prior to my leaving and I did. It was lunchtime, maybe she was getting hungry. However, I would definitely recommend this doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 948927
28/07/09 4 4 4 4 This was my first visit. Dr. Farley seemed a little brash but he knows what he's talking about. He has a monotonous voice and abrupt nature. This doesn't make him a bad doctor just one that is lacking in bedside manner. The office staff were very nice but Dr. Farley's nurse seemed less approachable. Was the Dr.'s personality rubbing off on her or vice versa? Not sure. He definitely knew that I couldn't fit into the general orthotic but a more cushioned one, which made me like him a little more. He understood that I couldn't use it. I have three more visits with him. I'll have to see if my first impressions were correct.
Insurance: Tricare