Dr. Riffat Rahman

Dr. Riffat Rahman

Rate Dr. Riffat Rahman

Dr. Riffat Rahman's Ratings

I love her! She is truly awesome. I switched to her after dealing with a terrible family physician. shes very very sweet, and gentle, and my daughter loves her. My daughter is very shy of strangers, but took to her right away, it made me happy. Never an unenjoyable visit

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rahman is truly a gifted Paediatrician. She is patient with uncooperative children, courteous and respectful of hysterical or overprotective parents, and wise and insightful with regard to childhood illness. Her right-hand-woman, Shirley, is also a gem. She is assertive, organized and promptly gets us in every time. Dr. Rahman is not caught up in having the largest practice or the latest technology, but rather in making a positive difference in the life of a child. Dr. Rahman, together with Shirley, are a definate asset to the City of Windsor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rahman is fantastic. She's a very soft spoken, gentle physician. We've been sending all 3 of our children to her for a couple of years ago. She respects the opinion of us and has offered us some great advice. Highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rahman is great. Kind lady, very sweet and soft spoken. She takes us fairly quick, wait time is only about 5-10 min. and the nurse/secretary is very nice as well. I am pleased with Dr. Rahman as my children's pediatrician :)

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

very nice and kind!My Daughter lkie her so much and she help us a lot!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr Riffat is pediatritian of my three kids. She is amazing and wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

Both of my children see Dr Rahman and shes an excellent dr...My kids really like her and her recepionist is amazing, if my kids are sick or i need to see her she always accomodated me ALL the time. 1 time my daughter was very sick and starting to get dehydrated i called the office at 9am and got me in at 10 and by noon she was admitted to the hospital by passing the ER department!!!!!

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rahman is amazing. My son had some health issues from birth to about 18 mos old and Dr. Rahman was bang-on with diagnoses and treatment. Shirley her receptionist is the best. She seems to know when we need to get in right away and always makes room. Wonderful experiences with Dr. Rahman and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

fantastic docter haven't anything bad to say about her she is wonderful!

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor! My children feel very comfortable talking to her. She is very helpful and will always make time for emergencies.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag