Rate Dr. Simon Warner

Dr. Simon Warner's Ratings

Office staff are rude and ver unwelcoming.
Dictor is the very BESt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

My son and husband have seen Dr. Warner for years. Fabulous doctor, always spends time and has great attention to detail. When my son was young, he would get a mysterious swelling around his eye socket, and Dr. Warner bent over backwards with referrals to other specialists and same-day visits to get the issue resolved. I will always remember how well he handled the situation, and how dedicated he was to my son's care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][430917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Been a patient for many many years. Always attentive interested and explains his prognosis carefully. His staff is helpful especially with contact lens issues. Simon is a true professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Have always found Dr. Warner warm and personable. Not something one can say about his receptionist. She is difficult to deal with and her manner is dreadful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Simon has been my eye doctor for over twenty years. I adore him, he is knowledgable, professional, explains everything well. I feel I am in good hands. Last year the eye clinic asked me who my physician was. I replied that it was doctor Warner and the response was, "oh a good one." I am a former registered nurse

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Front staff is definitely not easy to deal with. For a standard vision check-up, I waited 1 3/4 hours in various examination rooms while Dr Warner dealt with other patients. But the best part is when he wouldn't give me a contact lens prescription because I didn't purchase lenses from his office - no joke! I'll be changing my eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Excellent doctor; anytime I've dealt with him, he's been quite good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Dr. Warner is a great and caring physician. The receptionist is absolutely horrid; rude and difficult to understand on the phone. I assume since Dr. Warner is such an excellent physician that having an awful front desk will not affect his practice. I am sure getting rid of that awful receptionist will make visits a lot more pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

staff was efficient and pleasant; could communicate a little more effectively. Dr. Warner was friendly, attentive, did a comprehensive examination,explained the medical situation to me thoroughly and clearly, was open to questions and was very supportive. A really nice guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Warner is very caring and helpful. I would recommend him to anybody needing an opthmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][430909].votes_count ]]