Rate Dr. Andrew Graham

Dr. Andrew Graham's Ratings

Dr. Graham preformed my thymectomy by median sternotomy. I found that he was very easy to talk to, even joke with, and had amazing bed side manner. He informed me of all the risks and options, as well as pros and cons. He visited me every few days in the hospital as well. My scar (is about 6 inches down my chest) is nearly invisible, and its only been a month. Very very glad he was my surgeon.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr.Graham is an amazing doctor. Through my husbands hospital stay, surgery, and recovery, Dr.G was always very kind, sensitive, informative, compassionate and always went the extra length to help us through this most difficult time. We could not have asked for better.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Graham has a beautiful daughter and son. Hi Ben.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Graham is excellent. He did my lung surgery in 2009 and I am cancer free. He is professional, dependable, down-to-earth, caring, and I felt at all times I was in the best of care. He took care of every detail from pre-op procedures, looking after that I was comfortable before leaving the hospital, and he was available for after-care. I consider myself lucky to have had him as my surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr.A.Graham is an amazing man. He is professional and his bedside manner is awesome. I have to credit this doc for not fooling around with a neuroendocrine carcinoid. It was removed promptly and effectively. Thank you Dr. Andrew for saving a life when another doc did not care.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Andrew Graham Was My Dr For When I Had Lung Surgery After My Lung Collapsed He Was A Really Nice Guy And Never Made You Feel Uncomfortable, He Always Helped As Much As He Could To Help You With Any Concerns And Really Seemed To Care About My Well Being.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag