Rate Dr. Hillel Finestone

Dr. Hillel Finestone's Ratings

My visit to the Elisabeth Bruyere Health Center and to a doctor that makes you feel at home is first thing to admire the most. Dr Finestone was a very fine doctor who knows his field perfectly. I have been going though a lot of specialists without any result but Dr Finestone was the only doctor who acknowledge my back pain and suffering I had to endure. He makes you feel comfortable to the point you feel the pain has gone or has been disappeared for a while. I would like to thank him for the treatment I have receive from him. If we have three or four doctors like Dr Finestone in Ottawa, the outcome would be different. Thank you Dr Finestone.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I smile when I think back on my first appointment at Elisabeth Bruyere Health Center. As I stood at the entrance to the waiting room, a man burst into the hallway - walking fast, talking fast, helping people coming up to him with files and questions. Everyone else faded away in slow motion as I watched this very animated man in amazement. He zoomed over to me, with student in tow, graciously introducing himself as Dr. Finestone. I thought to myself...lucky me to have a doctor who appears to be into his job in a gigantic way...if anyone can help me, he can. He did help me a lot more than I had hoped for in the short months that followed. I came to believe that Dr. Finestone works hard, thinks hard, and tries hard to do the very best job he can, with pure intent. I'm very grateful for the time he spent helping me.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

I was very impressed with the treatment I recieved from Dr. Finestone. Very smart and caring doctor.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Finestone is one of the very best. He is so calming and caring and makes you feel like you are in very good hands. I have been to many doctors and none of them have made me feel as comfortable and cared for as I feel with Dr. Finestone. God bless him.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Finestone is a fantastic doctor! He is caring, sensitive and very knowledgeable. He helped me through a lot and I will never forget that.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag