Rate Dr. Joe H. Browder

Dr. Joe H. Browder's Ratings

I have had problems with my back for years. I have been on the same medicine for years. I haven't had any pain meds because I am new to the area, took 2 months to get an appointment, to my amazement, I supplied empty med bottles, to prove what drug I was on, provided a drug test and listened to the PA. I was told I had to come back for a psychiatric visit, then after that, and only that, I would get another appointment to describe options. I have tried several options, Chiropractic, tens unit, spirals, and the hydrocortisone ininjections with no luck.. I hope he is better at managing pain than what I'm reading. I am not a Dr, so I will listen and it isn't a procedure that's been tried and failed, I am open to try it. Dr's need to realize, PAIN IS WHAT THE PATIENT SAYS IT IS....!!!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I was happy with Dr. Browder when i went.. but after surgeries then my surgery1st visit back; they think your looking for prescription.. the ppl. That really need it dont get it they have trouble but the junkies have no problems.. that kills me.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Just started going and i like this office Si far thanks east Tconsultants

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

I have known Dr.Browder since the late 80s previously working with him at Baptist Hospital & as his patient since 2002. He is a very caring, competent physician & I can tell you that he is not a drug dealer & never has he nor ever will do anything illegal!! Yes its true that you seldom see him at a office visit but he does have some very intelligent caring nurse practioners who are very helpful. Its true that there are the occasional drug test & everyone is treated the same where that goes! The government makes it mandatory to drug test! The staff in general are nice with the exception of one of the front office staff. This one lady is very uncaring & rude & needs to be doing some other job without public contact! Folks I sincerely believe dr. Browder is the best in pain management!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

I have been at pcet for over a year now.I do not now or have ever had an issue with prescription drugs.the staff are rude and very unprofessional.I have sat in the room waiting on the nurse and can hear them talking about penis and everything under the sun with no regard for their patients.I have only seen dr. Choo twice in over a year even though I've requested him.they are constantly trying to push some kind of implant or procedure that my neuro dissaproves of.I have had 4 spine surgeries and I have constant pain.because of them being a "legit"pain clinic I don't see any relief in site.I am topped out on my meds with percocet 10 being the strongest they will write.if you value your future and are concerned with your healthcare or quality of life avoid this practice.they are only concerned with writing the elderly basic mild pain medication.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I had epidural injection from Dr. Browder on August 14, 2013. I had wonderful treatment from the start to finish of my appointment. I was never treated badly by any of the staff or doctor, just don't think I could have been cared for any better anywhere else. Would not hesitate to use this facility again.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I only saw Dr. Browder one time(briefly) on my first visit. The np's are so rude and don't listen. I was made to feel like the worst person in the world. I would recomment talking to your regular doctor about your pain.

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

would not recommend this doctor, not sympathetic to pain issues

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

I specifically made an appointment to see Dr James Choo to discuss three separate items but was given a P.A. instead. When I expressed my opinion about this one staff member staff became belligerant calling me a liar. Because of this I was unfairly dismissed from them and am now blackballed from getting pain control care. I have had this severe pain for 15 years and never had a problem with any other health care organization. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Browder's practice is very busy seeing more patients than should be allowed. He relies heavily on notes and the input of his entorage of NP's and PA's. I really don't think the man reads anything at all. He actually has his staff read to him the high points of each patient before each visit. The staff are so tired of repeating necessary explainations to each patient that they are annoyed when questions are asked. It appears as though they are fed up with the mundane format of each patient visit so much that they have become robotic showing no respect or manners to patients. They should remember that patients come first. The information they deal with everyday and know so well is sometimes new to patients and require a little time to explain. Compation and patience are lacking in the entire practice. Some NP's are flat out rude and defensive. They know that we patients are at thier mercy without many options for care. They use that to get away with thier unprofessional behavior.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag