Rate Dr. Joe H. Browder

Dr. Joe H. Browder's Ratings

Good doctor!! Been going there a very long time!! Helped my problem a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I've been seeing PCET for a little over a year. The doctors and staff have, for the most part, been courteous and professional. Some are better listeners than others, and sometimes you get someone who, you can kind of tell, is just not having a great day. I don't mind this so much. I have not real great days myself, and have to hope I won't be judged too harshly for them. And I don't mind the drug tests or the nonmedical stuff I've been required to try, figuring as I do that anything that might helps is worth giving a try. But it's been a very slow process and the degree of pain relief and increased functionality I've gotten is so slight as to have me continuing to wonder if I made the right choice coming here. On one hand, their conservative approach reassures me that PCET is not likely to overmedicate me and won't be closed down; on the other, if this is as good as it's going to get, I'm not looking forward to having to live a long life. I've stayed with PCET this long because no pain treatment at all is not an option for me, because they accept my insurance, and because, though I personally haven't had much evidence of it, I know they've helped a lot of people and hope that eventually, maybe, they'll help me. But I do keep my eyes open for other clinics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I have had problems with my back for years. I have been on the same medicine for years. I haven't had any pain meds because I am new to the area, took 2 months to get an appointment, to my amazement, I supplied empty med bottles, to prove what drug I was on, provided a drug test and listened to the PA. I was told I had to come back for a psychiatric visit, then after that, and only that, I would get another appointment to describe options. I have tried several options, Chiropractic, tens unit, spirals, and the hydrocortisone ininjections with no luck.. I hope he is better at managing pain than what I'm reading. I am not a Dr, so I will listen and it isn't a procedure that's been tried and failed, I am open to try it. Dr's need to realize, PAIN IS WHAT THE PATIENT SAYS IT IS....!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I was happy with Dr. Browder when i went.. but after surgeries then my surgery1st visit back; they think your looking for prescription.. the ppl. That really need it dont get it they have trouble but the junkies have no problems.. that kills me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Just started going and i like this office Si far thanks east Tconsultants

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I have known Dr.Browder since the late 80s previously working with him at Baptist Hospital & as his patient since 2002. He is a very caring, competent physician & I can tell you that he is not a drug dealer & never has he nor ever will do anything illegal!! Yes its true that you seldom see him at a office visit but he does have some very intelligent caring nurse practioners who are very helpful. Its true that there are the occasional drug test & everyone is treated the same where that goes! The government makes it mandatory to drug test! The staff in general are nice with the exception of one of the front office staff. This one lady is very uncaring & rude & needs to be doing some other job without public contact! Folks I sincerely believe dr. Browder is the best in pain management!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][432472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I have been at pcet for over a year now.I do not now or have ever had an issue with prescription drugs.the staff are rude and very unprofessional.I have sat in the room waiting on the nurse and can hear them talking about penis and everything under the sun with no regard for their patients.I have only seen dr. Choo twice in over a year even though I've requested him.they are constantly trying to push some kind of implant or procedure that my neuro dissaproves of.I have had 4 spine surgeries and I have constant pain.because of them being a "legit"pain clinic I don't see any relief in site.I am topped out on my meds with percocet 10 being the strongest they will write.if you value your future and are concerned with your healthcare or quality of life avoid this practice.they are only concerned with writing the elderly basic mild pain medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I had epidural injection from Dr. Browder on August 14, 2013. I had wonderful treatment from the start to finish of my appointment. I was never treated badly by any of the staff or doctor, just don't think I could have been cared for any better anywhere else. Would not hesitate to use this facility again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][432470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

I only saw Dr. Browder one time(briefly) on my first visit. The np's are so rude and don't listen. I was made to feel like the worst person in the world. I would recomment talking to your regular doctor about your pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

would not recommend this doctor, not sympathetic to pain issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432468].votes_count ]]