Rate Dr. Cathy L. Riker

Dr. Cathy L. Riker's Ratings

i can not imagine a more competent, caring, thorough, compassionate doctor. She has been treating me for nearly 20 years for SLE. I am grateful to her for the quality of life I have, and the peace of mind I have knowing she is there for me. I could not recommend her more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Riker has been treating me for Ankylosing Spondylitis for nine years. She is an excellent doctor in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. Riker diagnosed my lupus/fibromyalgia more than 14 years ago after seeing me for 1 year during which she treated the arthritis like symptoms I was experiencing. The national average in diagnosing lupus is 7 years. She has been very thorough in treating me as a whole person. We work well as a team to treat the various symptoms as the diseases present themselves. I have full confidence in Dr. Riker. With her counsel and encouragement I have learned how to live with these chronic illnesses and have a full life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432560].votes_count ]]