Rate Dr. Enrique G. Umpierre

Dr. Enrique G. Umpierre's Ratings

he was the only dr that understood my situation and that i was in real pain. he does do checks which is good. i agree with that if you want a good pain management dr.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Umpierre is really an excellent doctor. He listens well to patients; is on time...very seldom wait more than 10 min.; very knowledgeable & up to date in his field; has a great staff who do their job well(no nail polishers there!). The only drawback I found is that he does not do epidural treatments under anesthesia as it is done "in house" and not at a hospital so no Anesthesiologist is present.He is very fast with Trigger-point injections: but not the most pain free injection giver.At most though they are just a small discomfort to endure for relief! I give this doctor 5.5 points! His staff 5points & his facility 4.5. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

I see Dr. Umpierre at Mountains Medical in Deltona. I have been going there for years and have always been treated above and beyond.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Very nice doctor it took the time to explain everything on detail. His office is very helpfull and orginized.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag