Rate Dr. Irina A. Urusova

Dr. Irina A. Urusova's Ratings

During my five visits with this doctor my experience has been entirely positive. Helpful, attentive, intelligent, and forward-thinking. I would send any family member or friend to go see her.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

I was shocked. this women was rude and condescending when i asked a question, while her had was buried in her computer the entire exam. Then she proceed to bad mouth another endocrinologist, who's a UCLA professor. I left her 5 messages to get test results and never go a call back and when i asked for my labs, the office refused to release even though i faxed them a written consent. Its been 5 months since i saw her and still don't have my labs or a call back. Over all the whole experience was a nightmare. A nightmare that cost a lot of money. i will also file a complaint with California medical board.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag