Rate Dr. Winston Wing

Dr. Winston Wing's Ratings

Nothing bad to say. He has been my dentist my entire life for both as a regular dentist and for severe TMJ. You can tell he loves what he does and honestly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wing and even though I've moved away from Peace River I will try and schedule dental treatments around my visit so I don't have to try and find another dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Wing is the best dentist there is. No doubt about it. Very talented and wise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Wing is the best dentist I've ever seen! Compared to the multiple big city dentists i've been to, none are like him! He is very good at his profession and cares about his patients. My children say they want to be just like him. 10/10!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

the best in the world a true healer caring concern compassion awesome staff and atmosphere and associates

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

He is the BEST Dentist ever. All the staff are so caring and put you at ease. He is so knowledgeable and explains things in a matter of fact and easy to understand fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr Wing is the best. I have been dealing with him for over 10 years.There is never a fight to get my kids to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Always has a friendly vibe and smile that lights up the room. Him and his staff never cease to amaze me with their helpfulness :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

the best around i have gone to him since i was 3 and he is by far the best he is a very funny guy and his staff is always friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Wing is the BEST dentist ever! I moved away from Peace River for college and REFUSE to go to any other dentist. I've seen him since I was very young...He's almost a part of the family! One of the best dentists around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230386].votes_count ]]