Rate Dr. Winston Wing

Dr. Winston Wing's Ratings

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wing and even though I've moved away from Peace River I will try and schedule dental treatments around my visit so I don't have to try and find another dentist.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wing is the best dentist there is. No doubt about it. Very talented and wise.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wing is the best dentist I've ever seen! Compared to the multiple big city dentists i've been to, none are like him! He is very good at his profession and cares about his patients. My children say they want to be just like him. 10/10!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

the best in the world a true healer caring concern compassion awesome staff and atmosphere and associates

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

He is the BEST Dentist ever. All the staff are so caring and put you at ease. He is so knowledgeable and explains things in a matter of fact and easy to understand fashion.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Wing is the best. I have been dealing with him for over 10 years.There is never a fight to get my kids to go.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Always has a friendly vibe and smile that lights up the room. Him and his staff never cease to amaze me with their helpfulness :)

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

the best around i have gone to him since i was 3 and he is by far the best he is a very funny guy and his staff is always friendly.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wing is the BEST dentist ever! I moved away from Peace River for college and REFUSE to go to any other dentist. I've seen him since I was very young...He's almost a part of the family! One of the best dentists around.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wing is incredible. We moved away from Peace River and still can't find a dentist that even compares to him. My son commented after his first visit with a new dentist - "he's o.k. but he's no Dr. Wing". We are still looking - maybe someday we'll find one as good as him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag