Rate Dr. John C. Boston

Dr. John C. Boston's Ratings

He did not help me. He made me feel bad about myself because I have a disability. He is more interested in what state you were born in than your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Boston and I believe he is the finest Doctor I have ever gone to (and I am getting close to be called an old f**t.) He is what other Doctors should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

The receptionist was texting while I waited to check in. They let me in so the nurse could take my blood pressure before my appointment the following week... she only hooked me up to a machine (I later found out that these machines can be 20-30 points off.) This 3 minute procedure was $89.00 To much for that service. I didn't even see a doctor or had my blood pressure taken the right way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Boston is a great doctor in my book. Although I do not go to the doctor very often. I find him to be helpful, supportive and in good humor all of the time. I think perhaps there may be little tolerance for folks who frequent the doctor because something 'must' be wrong when perhaps nothing is. I know as an educated person I may develop an intolerance for 'chronically' challenged people. For instance, if you smoke like crazy and have lung problems, quit smoking and if you don't plan to quit smoking then don't waste a doctor's time...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Great doctor, will spend time with you to make sure all questions are answered. Very knowledgable, very thorough. Staff is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

He met all my needs and answered my many questions. Not in a white coat or acted like he was better than me. Seemed like a normal guy. Staff was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

This DR. is being fined by the state medical board and is on probation. Look him up on the state medical board for details. He lets his staff sign his prescptions. If you pay to see the Dr. he should dispence your medications not the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Boston has been my physician for several years and I have always been impressed by him. He has alway taken the time to learn about my health concerns and suggest appropriate course of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

Dr. Boston is awesome. My father was transported to me in Palmer in November, 2007 with multiple life-threatening disorders. Dr. Boston was highly recommended locally and also recommended by Dad's attending physician in Petersburg, Alaska. Within several months, with attentive and extremely detailed care, Dr. Boston has stabalized Dad's health and improved his quality of life. Dr. Boston is knowledge, thorough, communicates well, his thorough care continues and he has made the ultimate difference in Dad's life. Dr. Boston remains focused on thorough treatment of his patients. I highly-highly recommend Dr. Boston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

" Better than other doctors in the area" sound a Little arrogant. There are many fine Doctors in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433009].votes_count ]]