Rate Dr. Radmila Kazanegra

Dr. Radmila Kazanegra's Ratings

Dr. Kazanegra is very knowledgeable professional, caringunderstanding person, an excellent obgyn specialist, diagnostician and surgeon, and I recommend her without reservation. ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Dr. Kazanegra delivered my baby, although she wasn't my regular doc. She was the doc on call that night. She was GREAT. She was attentive, professional, and I really liked her. I hope my regular doc delivers my baby next time, but if she's not on call that night, I hope Dr. Kazanegra is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

she wasn't clear to all my questions, she performed a D&C on me and we waited for a long time with the anesteciologist for her to get to the hospital and answer my questions before the procedure and she didn't get there on time. Finally, since I was too nervous, I just told them to start and then when Iwoke up she was already gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr Nezhat, assisted by Fellows Dr Kazanegra and Dr james Watson, performed my hysterectomy, oopharectomy, bladder repair, rectal repair and vaginal resection in October 2007. He operated laparoscopically, using the Da Vinci robot for the hysterectomy and oopharectomy. The bladder and rectal repair were done vaginally. The surgery took, I believe, 7 hours. My recovery time was amazingly brief - I could have been discharged the following morning, but chose to stay an extra night, as my home town is 110 miles away, and I wanted to be close "just in case". I experienced very little pain, and, following a two-week period of being careful, was back to normal life in a very short time. The serious incontinence issues I had had for a number of years are now a thing of the past, and the whole experience, to me, has been nothing short of miraculous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433269].votes_count ]]