Rate Dr. Svetlana Neskovic

Dr. Svetlana Neskovic's Ratings

Great family doctor, knowledgable and reliable doctor, very attentive to her patients. She do not hesitate to search for solutions, refer you to specialists when the need is there and follow up on how things are going with you.I was very happy with my visits to her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I am extremely satisfied with Dr Neskovic’s practise. Such a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician is hard to find. With her cheerful attitude and precise medical advice she makes me feel at ease when my family members or I are ill. I recommend Dr Neskovic by all means!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Neskovic is knowledgeable, determined and helpful. She responds promptly and accurately. Ready to advise and makes effort to make the right choice in a shortest time possible. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Svetlana Neskovic is a knowledgeable, professional and attentive doctor. She treats her patients with respect and compassion. She carefully listens to all your concerns and provides you with information to put your mind at ease. I saw Dr. Neskovic first time when I went to Appletree clinic. At that time I got an infection but I didn't have my family doctor. It happened at the beginning of my pregnancy and I was concerned about my baby's health. She was able to quick diagnose my health issue and prescribed the proper medication. I was very pleased with her medical treatment and felt very relaxed. I really do appreciate her good work and all her effort. Excellent physician.I feel very comfortable with her. I would truly recommend her to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr Neskovic is amazing !She has been my doctor since she started practicing medicine.I can't believe some of the comments posted!She is always very helpful and accomodating .she is very DETAILED, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARRING.I will highly recommend her to my friends and family(most of them are already her patients).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Svetlana took great care of myself and my family; especially my mother. Not only did she took care of us medically but she was capable to understand the (my) problems of living with extended family. Waiting is extraordinary long but I don’t take it as her fault.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Terrible doctor she should lose her licence as a doctor. Very cold and rude to her patients doesn't take peoples issues seriously waited there for four hours with a serious problem she did nothing for me instead she was absolutely offensive and aggressive in how she communicated with me. I'm switching family doctors and I highly recommend the same for everyone else. Nothing more can be said about her than what's already said and by looking at all the ratings the majority is right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I had a double mastectomy last week because this Dr misdiagnosed my breast cancer for a blocked milk duct from nursing my son. I followed her from Arnprior and sadly, she had no interest in my or my health. Someone earlier said RUN, I say SPRINT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Within 30 seconds of her entering the room, she was calling me a liar. Said I could also tell her I've been to the Moon. Unbelievable! This woman has lost her humanity, if ever she had any, and needs to go back to the Gulag where she probably came from. She is a discredit to AppleTree and an embarassment to the medical profession. I WILL NOT be returning to Appletree for further medical consults. The previous entry was do doubt a lie, since I also found her bedside manner to be confrontational, belittling, and threatening. She I told her she didnt need to complete the form I had brought if she was going to call me a liar without knowing anything about me, she threatened to walk out. Then, surprisingly, she changed her mind and completed the form. I didnt know that being a doctor at a walk-in clinic could steal one's soul. Or perhaps this doctor never had one. I also had other pressing medical issues I needed to address, which she refused to address.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Neskovic for two years now. I saw her when she was on duty at Appletree. and liked her so much I switched to her over the other doctor I usually see. Yes, she is brusque. Yes, she can seem hurried. But she has taken the time to help me and LISTEN to me when no one else really wanted to take the time to. I've suffered from depression for years and she treats me like I know my own illness well, which I do. To each their own, I guess, but I find her to be highly knowledgeable and willing to try different methods to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433337].votes_count ]]