Dr. Charlene Greeff

Rate Dr. Charlene Greeff

Dr. Charlene Greeff's Ratings

Dr Greeff is a knowledgeable and informed doctor who remembers me each time I come in and is up to date on my file. I appreciate her confident yet friendly appraoch

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

50yo Male. She has been my G.P. for the past six years. Has always treated my maladies (both routine and unique) with professionalism and high level of knowledge (verified by reputable internet sites). Has always listened to my whinings and alleviated my concerns. Willing to explore alternative treatments for unusual/non-curable condition (RLS). Works in a busy family practice, so the time factor is always an issue, but would recommend her and the clinic.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

I value Dr Greeff, she is not there to make my heart smile she is there to care for myself and my family. I would not say she has no personality or unfriendly, she is working and presents herself in a professional working manner. We have all seen her several times and never left feeling like our concerns are not addressed. While she does not always send me away with a prescription when I think other dr's might... wait, that's a good thing! Our appointments are always punctual even tho they also so walk ins, and staff are always friendly and great. If you want someone who will chat forever and prescribe what ever she may not be for you, if you want a knowledgeable Dr who does her job, she is great!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I had an on-going health issues, and Dr. Charlene Greeff was of little use. 5 weeks on, I took myself off to Didsbury Hospital, where the Dr there couldn't understand why no test had been done, (blood work, pap etc) so he got the ball rolling for me, and I had all the relevant test, still trace of blood in Urine, I went back to Dr Greeff, and told her I felt like she had been ignoring my concerns, and to tell me not to worry (no prescription offered), I told her I had little faith in her ethics and walked out. I got a call from her reception to make an appointment, not as I thought, to concern herself with me at last, oh no, to tell me she was no longer my doctor! This could have been done over the phone, for the doctoring I received she is useless capital U, AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS NO COMPASSION!

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greef is wonderful. I think she has lots of personality. You just have to make an effort to talk to her. She is very knowledgeable and does not prescribe anything unnecessary. One of the best doctors I've had in years.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

She is helpful but rude and snappy she has no personality! If she got one she would be great.The staff are very friendly and careing!!!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Really she in in the wrong professional. No personability at all. Rude and when I wanted her explain my MRI results she could not get out of the room fast enough.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

She took over my care from a physician who left the clinic as I've been going there since it opened. She's very thorough. She isn't extremely friendly with regular complaints but is extremely helpful with serious complaints. She's thorough, which is great, and she also talked to me personally when I needed to get a procedure done instead of leaving it to the nurse or the medical staff out front. Hope she stays here!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

This woman has no bedside manner at all, she is rude and snotty. Wasn't very nice to my daughter either and she is 4 years old!! I would rather sit in Urgent Care for 8 hours than deal with this person.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Greef was great, saw me on time was thorough in her questions and explained what I needed to do and what she was going to do for me - a perfect appointment

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag