Rate Dr. Tannaz G. Hild

Dr. Tannaz G. Hild's Ratings

She is a really great pediatrician she takes the time we need in explaining everything she is a super smart caring doctor. She is a super compationate doctor I will be trying to take my smaller kids to her also when they have health insurance soon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Hild is an amazing doctor with an outstanding heart. She is patient, caring, and GREAT with the kids. As a first-time mom, she knew exactly what I needed to hear and was always there to answer questions by phone or during our appointments. With my second child she was just as amazing and makes them smile every time we are there. I am sure she makes every patient (and their parents) feel like they are her favorite - I know I do!! I plan to take my kids to her until she kicks us out herself!! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

We love Dr. Hild! The office staff is helpful and the wait is always short. Dr. Hild is great with my kids, patient and kind and the kids like going to see her. She takes the time to explain things, always validating my concerns and spending as much time with us as necessary. She is cheerful and friendly and I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. HIld is a great Dr. she really cares for your children as much as you do. Her staff is great with the children also they will talk to your children and interact with them so that they are not afraid to be there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Hild is a very caring pediatrician, her patients diffentaly come first. She is very hands on. I highly recomend her to help you keep your little love ones healthy. She answers all questions and concerns, she gets on the phone to talk directly with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433453].votes_count ]]