Rate Dr. R. Swami Nathan

Dr. R. Swami Nathan's Ratings

Dr. Nathan is very knowledgeable in his field and he is also a very warm person and makes you feel very comfortable. He also takes the time to inform you of all that may occur concerning your health.

Submitted June 28, 2008 | flag

Doctor Nathan takes time to thoroughly explain everything to you. Maybe that is why you have to wait sometime. I was very impressed with his knowledge,professionalism, and bedside manner.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag

Doctor Nathan has a great bedside manner. He has treated both me and my mother. He was very thorough in his diagnosis of cancer and stomach conditions that we had. I find him very knowledgable in his specialty.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2007 | flag

Dr. Nathan is OK. His office is in his house. I like him as a person and he describes things very well. He is a down to earth doctor. One thing I do not like is the extremely long wait times at his office. Also his policy of making you pay your co-pay before you even see the doctor is ridiculous.

Submitted June 27, 2005 | flag