Dr. Michael Lederman

Rate Dr. Michael Lederman

Dr. Michael Lederman's Ratings

Hey, my name's Raj, and I went to dr. Lederman for my arthritis, and i feel so much better, the best I've felt in a while. He's helped me with my arthritis and also weight loss. I have more energy and I'm able to sleep better thanks to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Lederman to help me with weight loss via the HCG program. In 4 months, success with losing 32 pounds and counting (you could lose more but I didn't want it to be so dramatic this summer and I was also training for several half-marathons), it cleared my acne and skin inflammation and got my bowel movements back to regular. I travel a lot for business and pleasure and he was able to guide me on keeping with the program, using my resources and how to deal with all the temptations (ugh, ice cream!) . Dr. Lederman's calm and professional demeanor is the medical guidance I need when doing such a regulated program. Each week he would listen to my challenges, my wins and then we would do the weigh in. He always provide positive supportive advice in reminding me why I committed to this program, he explained why my body was doing things or not doing things, he suggested vitamins to assist in the progress (but no sales pressure to buy any of it) and talked about goals. As a person that travels, there is always the option to have a 'remote' appointment if you're not in town frequently like me. When there were sessions that I felt frustrated with a plateau, he would explain why and what we could do to get over it. I only gave the staff rating good because I found the receptionist asked too many questions while waiting for my appointment. Although I am outgoing and very personable, I am very private and don't like when my progress is compared to theirs, but that's just me. If you're frustrated with trying to lose weight on your own, and you've "done it all", I highly recommend that you go to Dr. Lederman, and invest in yourself for one month and the progress will inspire you to keep going and looking and feeling the best that you can be. I look and feel amazing and am ready to continue a much lighter and happier body to conquer the world in. Each of our bodies are different and Dr. Lederman knows how to tailor each program to each person for optimal results and health. Thanks Dr. Lederman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

DO NOT go to this place for a 3D Ultra Sound. My experience was awful. When I first walked in I asked to use the washroom while my husband sat in the waiting room. As soon as I walked out of the washroom I see this women in a dark room waving her hand for me to come in, it was really weird and creepy. I turned around, went back to the room and asked her "are you asking me to come in?" and she replied "yes". So I went back to the waiting room and told my husband to come with me as the women is waiting for us inside. Once I got inside she asked me to lay on the bed and lift my shirt up. She never bothered introducing herself nor telling us her credentials. She kept shaking my stomach really hard to wake up the baby. I was very disappointed how the TV monitor was behind my head instead of across the room for my comfort. When she was finished, she told us to leave the room while she works on the DVD's. I finally asked her what her name was and she told me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359930].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr Lederman cares and demonstrates that he really listens but requires honest dedication from his patience. as well. Working together has brought me to better health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Lederman since April 18th.Since then My blood pressure has dropped from 158 over 90 to 116 over 70, my severe angina has all but disappeared,I have lost over 20 pounds, my knee pain has been greatly reduced and I have regained my energy.I think this is great for a 66 year old man. His positive, upbeat, can do attitude has certainly infected me.The time and patience he demonstrates during our consultations certainly demonstrates his care and concern for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Following an intensive year of cancer treatment, I gratefully found my way to Dr. Ledermans office where I was welcomed, supported and cared for. Dr. Lederman thoughtfully prepared a manageable and comprehensive plan for my cared. I received vitamin-mineral infusions intravenously, dietary guidance, emotional support and collaborated goal setting. Through my regular visits, I was consistently heard and encouraged. Dr. Ledermans kind attention, positive outlook and knowledge, are exactly what I need to heal with awareness. I am both excited and hopeful about my progress and return to vibrant health. Dr. Lederman and his wonderful staff are very much a part of this process. Thank you Dr. Lederman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I am very pleased with the decision to see Dr Lederman. He has been helpful and supportive and finally I am achieving my health goals after years of being stuck and frustrated and receiving no support elsewhere. I am now healthier, stronger and have more energy than I've had in many years. Dr Lederman has a very quiet demeanour but is very passionate about helping people achieve their health, wellness goals. I have found him to be attentive during appointments and have never felt rushed in and out the door, which is important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2014

Dr. Lederman is a caring, compassionate and knowlegeable doctor. Dr. Lederman is also generous of spirit. I started seeing Dr. Lederman over a month ago to deal with a debilitating pain issue in my right shoulder and ribs and from which I suffered for over ten years. Dr. Lederman treated me with prolotherapy and after my initial treatment, I felt immensely improved; after three more treatments, I am now pain-free. Dr. Lederman showed patience, interest and kindness when he asked about my history and he has given me many tips to help myself more than I have in the past. I would recommend Dr. Lederman without hesitation for any mind/body issues. I myself will return to Dr. Lederman with any medical issues which may arise in the future. I am very grateful to Dr. Lederman and wish to say to him, thank you so much for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lederman for the past two months now. I have nothing but praise and positive things to say about him and his clinic! He is not only professional and knowledgeable, but also, he listens and he CARES! I am never rushed. He is always on time. And he spends the time with me that I feel is necessary to express my concerns. Equally as important, of course, is that his treatment WORKS!! I have suffered from terrible tennis elbow (both elbows!), for several months and nothing worked to stop the pain (I tried Advil, acupuncture, and even a cortisone shot) - it got so bad I couldn't even pick up my kids. I saw Dr. Lederman and he suggested I do Prolotherapy. Amazingly, within two sessions, I began to feel the tremendous positive effects. Without a doubt, I credit Dr. Lederman's light touch treatment with my new found mobility and pain free daily routine. I urge anyone reading this review to call him. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Lederman 10 times in 2010 regarding a host of as he put it 'layered problems' which I felt he refused to deal with holistically all together, it seemed for financial reasons, wanting separate appointments for each question or area. The main one was GI, the secondary were gynaecological and the third was muscular-skeletal. He seemed knowledgable and had some good routes to follow, but I felt really that he was trying to do as little as possible in each appointment. In the end, my GI problems were diagnosed, and began a course of treatment, but I felt I had to 'wait this out' in order to have my other issues addressed, which was frustrating, and I have since not experienced with other NDs. He eventually did a round of prolo for my shoulders, which helped quite a bit, but also was very expensive (1000$plus), and I felt, maybe should not have been the first line of treatment. I never felt comfortable in his office, and was always waited a long time to be helped so little.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433892].votes_count ]]