Dr. Jeffrey Pugh

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Pugh

Dr. Jeffrey Pugh's Ratings

This man saved my life and he is super fun and I think if given the circumstances we have become as close to friends as possible and he is so kind and good at explaining

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Words cannot express enough how grateful I am that Dr. Pugh was my daughters surgeon. Dr. Pugh is humble and down to earth. Takes the time to explain what is happening to our children and he truly cares about trying to attain the best results for our children to resume their little lives. He doesn't sugar coat everything,he explains the risks as well as the successes. In those first moments, days, weeks of processing that brain suregery was my daughter's new reality, Dr.Pugh's confidence, compassion and knowledge eased a lot of those fears. As a parent not being able to be in complete control of what is happening in the O/R, there was no-one else that I would have wanted to be there with my daughter than Dr. Pugh and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Pugh is an amazing doctor that takes the time to help his patients or any person he knows from when they were his patient. He helped me through the adult side of the emergency room system even though I am not 16 any more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

AMAZING!!!That's the only words I can think of when I think of this Great Surgeon. My Daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor that needed to be removed. DR Pugh was informative to her yet at her level of understanding, He put her at ease and God led his hands to a remarkable recovery for Emily. His bedside manner for a 8 year old was perfect just the right amount of information coupled with humor and genuine care. My daughter recently had to write an essay in school about her "hero" It came as no surprise to us when she choose Dr. Pugh. Bless him and his team!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Dr. Pugh is a wonderful Neurosugeon. He explained the surgery to my child did not sugarcoat things.He was very caring. He brought my daughter to the room after the OR himself and explained what he had done and found. He mademy daughter not afraid of anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Pugh is absolutely amazing. One could never ask for anything better. He is brilliant,personable, and most importantly, someone you can trust your life to. Out of five stars, he is a fifty. An absolutely amazing Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Dr. Pugh is the best neurosurgeon. He performed 9 hours operation on my son and all went smoothly. Now my son is doing very well, all thanks to Dr. Pugh and God. Also, Dr. Pugh is very kind and compassionate. Before the operation, our pastor was late and he kindly allowed the surgery to be delayed for 10 minutes for our special prayers. After he came out from the 9 hours operation, he told us our prayer works! We are very grateful and thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Dr. Pugh takes the time to listen and answer questions, engages well with his young patients (2 of which are my kids) and has a good bedside manner. The one negative is that it is not easy to get in to see him and office visits are very short (our last one was 5 minutes).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Very pleased with his work. Always willing to take the time to answer questions. Inform us of our options and provide proper advice. Very responsive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Pugh is always professional and knowledgable. He has cared for my daughter in a way no other has. Beyond professionalism, his compassion is beyond expecation. He has performed three surgeries on my daughter and she is doing very well. We could never repay him for what he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434322].votes_count ]]