Rate Dr. Michael G. Giuliano

Dr. Michael G. Giuliano's Ratings

Someone you can trust. I have known the doctor for over 25 years, the whole family including inlaws use him. HE'S THE BEST

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Knows his stuff. Can diagnose well. Very busy though. Most knowledgeable doctor I have ever visited.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

This doctor is terrible and the staff is worse. The front desk help should all be fired. The doctor has no bedside manor. Terrible. I would never recommend. He is building a bad reputation around Nutley.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr G. for years and now have my other family members going to see him also. He went above and beyond to diagnose my illness and has checked on me every step of the way. His staff is very helpful and kind. It is very comforting to go into his office and see him and his staff because you know that they are there to he to the best of their ablity. If he can not fix it he has no problem referring you to a specialist.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag

To have another specialist rave about Dr. G''s diagnostic abilities only makes me more secure in my feelings about him. He is truly a compassionate, concerned doctor. There aren''t too many of his kind around! Appointments are always accomodated according to the severity of the problem.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

The man is amazing--can diagnosis anything within 5 minutes; compassionate, empathetic, and loves what he is doing. The last of his kind!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Giuliano for 23+ years, he's not only knowledgable, but is one of the few Dr.'s who genuiney care about their patients. I know he has always been ther for us and spent alot of time when illnesses someone had were not easy to diagnos. Some of my family even owe their lives, including me, to him due to his dedication to his patients. I've already told him he's not allowed to retire, he's too valuable, we love him as our doctor and would follow him wherever he went to continue to be a patient of his. I'd and have told EVERYONE I know about him and would recomend him to anyone without hesitation. HE'S #1 in our book!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag

I feel the same way about Dr. Guiliano; he is GREAT! And, I would recommend him to anyone and I always speak very highly of Dr. Guiliano.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2006 | flag

I love Dr. Giuliano! He's so nice and helpful and he makes you so comfortable that you can tell him or ask him for anything and you don't feel like you're a bother. He's also very knowledgable in his field. If my father hadn't gone to him, he never would have known he had cancer. Dr. Giuliano has no problems referring you to any doctor you need and is just a wonderful person. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2005 | flag

Giuliano is the best doctor ever. He is funny, makes you feel comfortable, and is likable which is rare for a doctor. The best is his office which rarely do you have to wait longer than 5-10 Mins. I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 27, 2005 | flag