Dr. Shahriar Ghodsian

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Shahriar Ghodsian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 5204661
22/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ghodsian has attended to me on two occasions after major surgeries. I really appreciated his bedside manner and interest in my total well being. He is pleasant, kind and professional. He made time for me and asked me to contact him if I needed further medical help.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

26/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "CULVER CITY" to "Los Angeles"
RID: 2673171
07/06/13 1 1 1 1 This doctor is rude and arrogant. I don't know how he can stay in practice with his bedside manner. I meet him at Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital and he is the worse doctor I've every had.  Respond

16/08/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "CULVER CITY"
RID: 935630
13/07/09 5 5 5 5 Best Pulmonary doctor I have seen. He knows what he is doing and I could say the best at it too. He also specializes in critical care and internal medicine. I would reccommend others to go to Dr. Ghodsian
Insurance: Medicare